32

With that, Lexi turned on her heels and walked away. "Wait, Lexi" I said as I broke out of Jack's grip and ran towards her.

"Just couldn't hold it in, had to use me for my brother" she said turning around. "I didn't use you Lexi, I never wanted to hurt you" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Well too late, you already did" she said. "Lexi you can't blame all of this on Camari" Jack spoke up from behind me.

"Whatever" She sneered. "If you want to blame someone then blame me, because I liked Camari time I saw her" jack said again making Lexi frown a little.

"I kissed her first every time and I'll damn sure do it plenty of more times if it's ok with her" he said making the side of my mouth quiver in a small smile.

"And If you can't accept the fact that I like your best friend then deal with it" he said while pulling me in a hug and kissing my forehead.

She was silent for a few minutes. "I wouldn't ever use you for anything because your my best friend, and yes I do like Jack a lot and I'm sorry I never told you about my feelings towards him and..." I said before I was cut off.

"You talk a lot, but anyways I guess I forgive you" she said. Without thinking I tackled her in a hug.

"I missed you" she whispered to me. "I missed you too" I said. After a few seconds, we pulled apart.

"I need to talk to her" Lexi said grabbing my hand and dragging me to her room. "I guess I'm completely fine with you dating my brother but what about Wyatt" she said.

"I know I led him on for a while" I said. "And he told me how he really likes you but didn't know if you liked him anymore since you got new friends" she said and my eyes shot out of my head.

I thought that Wyatt would get over me since I tried to not talk to the group a while ago. "And he looks even more sad since we all stopped talking to you" She said.

"Oh no" I said mentally slapping myself. "He's such a sweet guy and all I'm going to do is hurt him" I continued.

"I think you should tell Wyatt tomorrow, I wouldn't want to be led on" Lexi said and I nodded.

"And who were you twerking on at the party?" She asked. "Oh that was Tyler" I said and she nodded.

"So how are you and Jaeden" I asked. "Great, he gave me this last night" she said showing me  a bracelet with his initials on it. "Aww that's so cute" I said admiring the piece of jewelry.

"He's taking me on a date tonight too" she said. "Then what are we waiting for, we got to get you ready" I said jumping up from the bed and going to her closet.

A few hours later, Lexi left for her date and I was left at her house. I walked to Jacks room to see him doing last minute homework.

He noticed my presence and smiled. "What's up" He said. "Your sister just left for her date so I just wanted to see you" I said.

"You wanna go do something?" He asked and I nodded. "There's a Fair downtown if you wanted to go" he said and I nodded.

He threw his papers in his backpack and grabbed his keys. The ride consisted of jack making jokes and singing.

When we got to the Fair, I was pulling him to all different games. He would constantly distract me from the game by tickling me or hugging me.

He won me a stuffed bunny and I won a blue kazoo for him. He wouldn't stop playing it making people glare at us.

We stopped to go get ice cream and he refused to let me pay. I ordered a vanilla cone and he ordered a cookie dough.

While I was eating, He pushed my hand up making me rub ice cream on my nose. He started laughing and I pushed his hand up as he rubbed ice cream all over his mouth.

"Aww, give me a kiss" he said trying to pull me in a hug. I could barely run before he groped me in a hug and turned me around.

Seconds later I felt his lips on me in a messy kiss. It was cute except the part that ice cream is on both of our faces.

We pulled apart and I quickly wiped the napkin on both of our faces. He chuckled at me and kept eating his ice cream.

"Thanks for tonight" I said as we were walking back to his car. "Of course"he said opening the door for me.

The car ride back to my house was the same as the first one. I missed being around him. He pulled up to the front of my house.

I thanked him again and gave him a kiss on his cheek. "You missed a spot" he said puckering his lips.

"No I didn't, see you tomorrow " I smirked while getting out of his car. "Goodnight Camari" he chuckled and took off.

Yes it was a good night.