27

(In the next few chapters, you learn about Savanna, Maci, and Tyler)

*Camari's pov*

After that day, I felt completely devastated. Lexi didn't even try to talk to me and Jack Just acted like he didn't even know me.

I think Wyatt is mad at Jack because they don't talk to each other anymore. God I forgot about Wyatt. He was so sweet to me.

I spent most of my days in my house but the other days, I would be at Savanna's house getting drunk or high.

I know what your thinking. When did I start doing drugs? It all happened the day after all the drama started.

Tyler and Maci suggested that I should just party and try not to think about it. Nothing helped me forget but vodka and getting high made me feel happy again for a short period of time.

By now, I was the schools talk. Every time my name was mentioned, people would say."she broke Jack and Ellie up" or " she used Lexi to get to her brother", which were all lies.

No one but Savanna,Maci and Tyler knew about how I get drunk and high and I hoped to keep it that way.

They have been the only people that I would hangout with. Ellie basically took my spot in the group.

I could tell that Lexi and Jack wouldn't talk to her but the rest of his friends did. She did continued to try and talk to Jack but he would nod his head or say "mmh" to whatever she said.

I've lost all my respect for her, well what ever was left of it.

It got around the school that we've stopped being friends and I was hanging with the popular bad kids.

I've really changed since what happened. I got a new style and new personality. Oh what I've give to go back and start over everything.

"Hey hottie" Tyler said as he walked up to my locker.

"Hey" I said as I put my books up. "So what's the moves tonight?" he asked.

I shrugged as I closed my locker. As I shut my locker, I seen Jack out the corner of my eye talking to some girl.

He glanced over at me but quickly looked away.

"I don't even want to be here right now" I sighed and Tyler laughed.

"You wanna skip?" He asked. "I wish we could" I said and He chucked. "We can" he said as he pulled out car keys.

"I was gonna go get some lunch anyways, might as well not come back" he said and I nodded.

I reopened my locker and grabbed my book bag. Jack glanced at me a couple of times again, and so did that blonde bimbo that he was talking too.

Once the bell rang, kids stared to go to the lunch room. Tyler and I headed for the and to his car. He drove a Porsche 911.

Tyler was always old school. His clothes were from the 90s he only listens to music from the 80s and 90s. I bet he wished we were in the 90s.

"What's for lunch" I asked as I closed the door. "How about some milkshakes?" He asked and I nodded.

We drove off out of the school area and onto the road.

"So what's up, how's it going" he smiled. "Same old same old" I sighed.

"Come on Cam, you can't keep grieving over what happened, so what if Ellie and Jack broke up, she's a bitch anyways" he said as he ran his hand through his hair.

"I know, it's just I said that our kiss didn't mean anything to his sister but it did, it meant the world to me" I said.

"Then tell him that" he shrugged. "And what would I say to Lexi?" I asked.

"I'm sorry that I kissed your brother and never told you" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Lighten up" He said as he ruffled my hair. "What would you do?" I asked. He glanced at me a sighed as he looked back at the road.

"To jack I would say The kiss did mean something to me, I'm sorry that I upset you" he said.

"And to Lexi, I'm sorry I never told you about what happened, I never used you to get to your brother" he said and I slightly nodded.

"Damn your life has more drama in it than the Kardashian's" he joked and I smacked his arms.

"Oh yeah, what's going on in Mr.Popular's life" I said.

"Outside of school I'm really boring, if I didn't have Savanna or Maci, I would have been a real nerd" he joked.

"What's wrong with being smart?" I asked and he shook his head. "Nothing is wrong with it, it's just, I didn't want to be labeled as it" he said and I gave him s confused look.

"So it's better to be labeled as Popular than a Nerd?" I asked and he sighed.

"I didn't want to be the weird bisexual boy that no one liked, I didn't want to be known as that"  he said.

"Yeah I party, drink and get high, but who won't?" He continued and I nodded.

"Camari I didn't even want a sweet girl like you to get involved with us, yeah we're popular but you know what comes with popularity?" He asked.

"Good looks, hot people wanting them, perfect lives" I said and he smiled.

"We all think its perfect but it's not, people hating you for whatever you do, people judging you about your past, the list goes on" he said.

"What happened in your past, if you don't mind me asking?" I said and he shook his head.

"I grew up with 2 sisters, my dad was a single parent" he said and i nodded.

"When I was younger, my sisters and I would play dress up, and I loved every bit of it" he laughed and I joined him.

"I was a Straight A student until last year"he sighed. "I didn't come out to my dad till last year either" he continued.

"After I met Savanna and Maci, they help me get out of my awkward geek stage, and I thank them for that" he said.

We soon pulled up to a dinner. We walked in and the place was somewhat empty.

We sat in a booth and looked at the menu. "What can I get you two" the lady asked."Fries And and 2 chocolate milkshakes please" Tyler answered.

The lady nodded and walked away.

"I hope you know those fries are mine"he joked and I playfully rolled my eyes.