24

Jacks pov

"What the hell Ellie" I said as I turned to her. We were hanging out at my house watching a movie. She looked at me confused. "What's wrong" she said.

"Your cheating on me?" I said.

Fear washed over her face. "I-I can explain-" she said. I wasn't as hurt as I was supposed to be. Then something came to mind.

"No need, because I cheated on you too" I said. Her eyes got glossy out of no where. "What the fuck jack-" she said before I cut her off.

"Don't even act hurt because I know you don't care about me anymore" I said. "Jack I do care about you, I just think we would be better off as friends but I didn't know how to breakup with you" she said as her voice cracked.

"You could have just said something instead of wasting my time" I said rolling my eyes.

"Who was it" she spoke up after an awkward silence. "What" I said clearly frustrated. "Who did you cheat on me with" she said getting angry too.

"I should be asking that question but hey, it doesn't matter anymore because we've already done it" I said. Her threatening eyes stared into the side of my head.

"It was Camari" she said not ever daring to take her stare off of me. I was silent, which I probably shouldn't have.

I felt a sharp sting in my cheek. I looked over holding my cheek to see Ellie to see her cry. She got up and ran out from my house.

I sighed and stared texting Camari

Jack: thanks for telling me...
Camari: Np

I felt fine for knowing that I was being used. Well I was using her to technically. I needed a distraction from Camari. Sure I loved Ellie but there's something about Camari.

Something special