15

Classes went by quickly as usual and lunch approached. The room filled with 8th and 9th graders would always give you anxiety.

I walked over to Lexi's table to see ALL of her Brothers friends and his girlfriend. Lexi was too busy talking to Jaeden to notice my presence.

I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulder. I looked up to see a smiling wyatt.

"We didn't hang out yesterday" he said. I put my hand over my face.

"Oh shit, I got caught up" I said completely forgetting that Wyatt wanted to hangout yesterday.

"It's ok, you want to hangout after school?" He asked. I nodded in response. I looked back at the table to see Lexi smirking at me.

Jack looked so mad while his arm was wrapped around Ellie's. He still didn't tell her. "Come on" Wyatt whispered and we walked to the table.

I sat next to Lexi while Wyatt sat on the other side of me. Jack and Ellie sat across from us. I noticed the schools football team jacket on Jack, Finn, Chosen and Jaeden.

They've only been here for one day and everyone already loves them. "Aren't you on the football team?" I asked Wyatt.

"No, I signed up for soccer" he said. I nodded and ate my chips.

Most of the girls at school were gawking at the boys. More specifically, Jack. Speaking of jack, he was kissing Ellie's neck and I made me sick.

Most of lunch was irritating me. Lexi and Jaeden flirting, Wyatt talking to everyone else, Jack and Ellie kissing, and everyone in the cafeteria staring at us.

Ellie's giggles annoyed me so much. Jack rubbed his nose against her neck. I had enough off it.

I huffed and got up from the table with Jacks eyes glued to me. I walked to my locker and brushed my hair in the mini mirror.

I always pull on my hair when I'm mad. I heard footsteps behind me.

"What's your problem?"