4

I woke up to see the other side of Lexi's bed empty. I got up from her bed and pulled my lose hair into a pony tail.

I walked down her steps to see Her and jack sitting on the couch eating cereal. "Good morning Camari" Lexi said pulling her attention away from the tv.

I yawned in response. Jack chuckled as I sat down next to them. I was truly tired. Staying up at 3am watching a movie with a cute boy that you've barely knew can make you tired.

Wait, did I just call my best friends brother cute? I pushed those thoughts out of my head.

"So what's on the agenda today" Lexi asked. I shrugged.

"Idk, I think Ellie is coming over" jack said I nodded as Lexi rolled her eyes. "Really jack" she said and he gave her a confused look.

"Hey she's nice, and she really thinks of you as a sister" jack said getting up taking their bowls to the sink.

"She'll never be my sister" Lexi mumbled.

Who is Ellie

I just ignored it. "So Where do you wanna go because I don't wanna be in the same house as her" Lexi said turning her attention to me.

"Oh and Jaeden and Wyatt are coming too" Jack said walking past us and into his room.

"On second thought, we could stay" Lexi said and I laughed.

Time past as we were just talking in the living room. The sound of the door bell ringing echoed through the room.

The sound of footsteps running down the stairs increased as they got closer. Jack caught our attention as he ran towards the door.

He opened it and quickly sighed. "Come in idiots" he said moving aside so Jaeden and Wyatt could come in.

"You invited us over!" Wyatt said and I giggled. "You know who I was expecting first" jack said sitting down.

The couch soon became full as jack and  Lexi sat on both sides of me and Jaeden and Wyatt sat on the other side of Lexi.

We sparked up a small conversation until the door bell rang again and jack rushed to the door once again.

"Jack!" I heard a girl say pulling him into a big hug. Once they let go, she gave him a kiss. I heard Lexi scoff next to me making everyone chuckle.

"What" Ellie said. We all turned around and watched tv.The girl seemed nice,  I didn't see why Lexi hated her.

"Who's that" I heard her whispered to jack. "Lexi's best friend Camari" he said.

"That's a dumb name" I heard her say.

Never mind, I see why Lexi hates her.

(An: idk how you guys feel about Ellie but in my opinion I don't like her but as long as jack is happy, then I'm happy😐)