25

/Next day/
*Camari's pov*

As I walked into the school, all eyes went on me. People would whisper things or point at me.

It was beyond awkward. I felt a hand tug on my shoulder so I turned around and saw Lexi.

"I don't know if you heard yet but Ellie wants to fight you" she said and my eyes grew bigger.

"Why, I didn't even do anything!" I said and she look around and dragged me to an semi-empty hall.

"Apparently you broke her and Jack up" she said. Realization hit me like a truck, and I think Lexi noticed.

"What did you even do Camari" she said. " I might have told your brother that she was cheating on him even though she was and I guess she found out it was me who told" I said.

"How do you know that she was cheating on him?" She asked. "We'll I would have had prove if you didn't go into the bathroom the last time we hung out with them" I said and she gave me a sympathetic look.

"Shit, I'm sorry" she said and I nodded. "Its ok" I said. Our attention averted towards the main door.

It was jack. He walked in with a gray hoodie and sweat pants. He held his book bag tightly and kept his head down.

His face was barely noticeable. But from what I could see, his eyes were a soft red color.

Now I felt really bad.

The first bell started to ring and Lexi and I went to class.

All through the lesson I was overthinking. Ellie really wants to fight me. I wonder if jack told her that we kissed multiple times and that's the reason why she wants to fight me.

Maybe I'll just talk to her about it and she'll drop it. I can't stand fights and I don't see the point of them.

I chewed on the eraser of my pencil as I stared down at my paper. I didn't have a problem with any of the work, it's just I kept getting distracted.

The familiar bell ringed through the school. I removed the pencil from my mouth and packed up my things.

Everyone from the classroom left quickly because they wanted to see a fight.

As I left the room, I quickly walked to my locker trying to avoid all the stares and side comments.

I put my books in my locker and looked around for any of my friends. I saw Savanna and she waved over to me.

"Where you running to?" A familiar voice said as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I slowly turned around to be face to face with Ellie. She had a face laced with anger and sadness.

"Ellie before you do anything stupid I-" I said before I was paused.

I grabbed the side of my cheeks as I felt the burning sensation kick in.

(An: Sorry that I haven't wrote in a while)