36

Jack noticed that I was upset when I quickly tried to hide it. I'm glad my friends decided to leave the topic alone.

All through lunch, jack kept whispering to me. "Are you ok", "is everything alright". I just simply nodded my head every time he asked. Time the bell ringed, I jumped up from the table. I want to avoid all questions from my friends but I know they'll eventually break me.

Classes went by terribly slow with me feeling guilty the whole time. Once classes ended, I quickly grabbed my things. I wanted to get out of the school asap.

Before I opened the door to leave, I felt hands grabbed my waist. "Hey baby" he said while kissing my cheek. I softly smiled at him.

"Do you wanna go on a date with me tonight?" He asked. I awed at his cuteness. "Of course I'll go on a date with you" I said. "Ok ill pick you up at 7" he said. With that, he wrapped me in a hug and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Eww" Lexi said as she walked up to us. "Oh shut up" jack said as I rested my forehead on his cheek while he had me in a hug.

"My best friend and my brother kissing in the hallway, this is a nightmare" she joked while taking a sip of her water.

"My BeSt FrIeNd AnD mY bRoThEr KiSsInG, ThIs Is A nIgHtMaRe" he mimicked her. They started mimicking each other in the hallway and I started to get annoyed. Jack finally ended it when he kissed me making Lexi gag.

"Hey stop torturing my girlfriend" Jaeden said walking up slinging a arm around Lexi. "She bothered us" I joked smirking at Lexi.

She flipped me off. "Anyways she interrupted us discussing a date for tonight" Jack said. "Ooh we should have a double date" Lexi said. Me and her both squealed at the idea.

Both jack and Jaeden shrugged. "I guess I'm down dude"Jaeden said. "We have to plan our outfits, see y'all tonight" Lexi said as she grabbed my hand and we took off for the bus.

•at Lexi's house•

Jack had texted me saying that he's going to be with Jaeden getting ready while Lexi and I were getting ready.

She picked out a red sweater with a black skirt and black ankle boots, and a picked out a long sleeve black turtleneck crop top, a jean skirt and black knee high heel boots.

She curled her hair and I straightened mine. Lexi also went full out on makeup while I just stuck with mascara and lipgloss.

I heard a horn outside meaning that it was about time to leave. I told Lexi they were outside and she's looked at me with her eyes popped out . She was halfway done with baking her face and gave me pleading eyes.

I rolled my eyes and dialed Jacks number. He picked up within the third ring.

"Hey jack, your sister isn't done with her make up so give us at least 5 minutes" I said. I could tell that he rolled his eyes.

"Take all the time you guys need, as long as I get to see you tonight" he said making me smile hard.

"Thank you, see you soon" I said and hung up the phone. "Hurry up Lexi!" I said walking next to her.

"Help me" she said tossing me some random things.

After about 3 minutes she was done and was applying the same lipgloss. "Ok I'm done" she said grabbing her phone and handbag.

"That's exactly why I don't wear a lot of makeup" I said grabbing my handbag too.

"Well not everyone is as pretty as you Camari" she said rolling her eyes and walking past me. I smiled to myself and walked with her out the door.

An: I am so sorry about how inactive I am. I'm really trying to change my habits and write more for you guys because I know how frustrating it is waiting for your favorite writer to update but they never do. But im starting to run out of ideas for this book, school is stressful and I'm trying to write any free time I get but it's very limited. Once again, I apologize and thank you for all your continuous support ❤️❤️❤️