3

Suitcases were all along his floor but other than that, he had a really nice room.

"You can find something on TV" he said pointing to the tv remote and putting on a shirt. I nodded and grab the remote.

I couldn't help but to stare at his bare chest before he put his shirt on. I tore my eyes away from him and back at the tv before he saw.

"So, how long have you and my sister been friends for" he questioned sitting on the couch in his room.

"For about a year, not that long" I said continuing to click buttons. "Ahh no wonder why I never saw you before" he laughed.

His laugh is adorable

"Do you know who I am" he asked after he died down from laughing. "Lexi's Brother?" I said and he playfully rolled his eyes.

"I'm jack Dylan Grazer, I'm an actor in the It movie" he said. "Never heard of that" I said and he scoffed.

"Have you be living under a rock" he asked. "Do I look like Patrick the star to you" I said crossing my arms.

"No, your cuter than him" he said making my pale cheeks turn into a light shade of pink.

I clicked on "Mean Girls" and sat next to him on his couch.

As the movie went on, Jack continued to make fun of everyone in the movie.

" Regina George is not even hot, Wait never mind"

"Ha GAY"

"Jack shut up" I giggled and he stopped. Time past as we were still watching. I decided to break the silence.

"So what's it like being famous" I said. He furrowed his eyebrows. "I don't like that word, it just sets aside everyone" he said and I nodded.

So much for breaking the silence.

I heard the creak from Lexi's bed and my eyes widened.

"I should go before Lexi notices that I'm gone" I said jumping up from the couch. "Oh yeah, Goodnight Camari" He said.

"Goodnight jack" I said while walking out of his room.

I tipped toed back to Lexi's room to see her looking around. "What happened" I said making her jump.

"Oh I thought you left" she said tiredly.

"Nope just went to use the bathroom" I lied. She nodded and laid her head back on the pillow.

I laid next to her and drifted off to sleep.