Chapter 1

Jungkook's POV

My mum raised me and my younger brother by herself because my father was very abusive towards her. He always took control of her and never allowed to have free will in doing what she liked. My mother is the most sweetest person, even with cancer she is he most kind person I've ever seen or met. She's like my best friend and I tell her everything and even though my father left with all the money and we were left alone with no money, my mum always gave me everything I wanted and she was he strongest person ever.

I was a young 18 year old boy who had a dream of becoming a worldwide singer. My mum always believed in me and always helped me pursue my dream. On the other hand, my brother never had trust in me. He never thought I would be able to become a singer because he always thought I was stupid and ugly and I couldn't get anywhere. I still loved him though.

Like any other day, I went down to the grocery store to buy my mum her bread for our lunch. The rain was falling down off every building in sight and my hair was wet in a instant. I loved the tranquil feeling of pure rain dropping down on the ground and no cars were to be heard. No people were to be seen. My best friend, Min Yoongi worked at the grocery shop I had always been to and we would always chat for hours until I would have to go back home to my mother. He was the kindest person I ever knew and he always kept by me since the day we met in high school. He was also the only person in the whole world who knew my sexuality wasn't straight; I was bisexual because I had never fallen in love with anyone, I've just had small crushes on people like he idol IU. I didn't care what gender it was because it matters what the person was like on the inside.
"Yoongi, what's up?" I asked.
"Usual, just selling here. Mochis are becoming more popular and we're getting more money which means higher salary!!!"
"Yes mate come one. I believe in you. I can't stay long, my mum has cooked me lunch and I have to go back and give her the bread."
"Alrighty. Hey, have this," he said as he tossed me a huge packet of crisps.
"I don't have the money yoongi."
"Dude get it for free, you ain't paying when I'm on my shift."
"You're the best, what would I do without you," I said as I gave him a tight hug.
"Okay okay you should get to your mother."
"Yeah I should. Annyeong brother!" I said as I exited the shop.

When I got back home I had handed over the bread to my mum. "Eomma, give Jihyun this packet of crisps. He's going to love them."
"Aish Jungkook, wasting your money again."
"Eomma, Yoongi was on the shift and he gave it to me for free."
"Ahh that beautiful boy. You guys really get along. Now come along, sit down you need to eat baby," said my mum as she slowly made her way over to the chair to pull it open.
"Aniyo Eomma, I'm going to the library to study. It's Thursday remember."
"Ahh. Come back quick my child, you have to eat," she gave me a tight hug and opened the door. "Come on."
"Annyong eomma, saranghae!" I said blowing her a kiss as she held her hands up to catch it. I smiled and set off for the library.
I would always come to the library every Thursday  and Saturday because I loved reading books and studying arts and writing lyrics when I could. So off I went to a normal day, as I thought it would be...