Chapter 16

Yoongi's POV

"So what's been happening?" She asked.

I turned to Jungkook to see his face and what he'd say. As expected his face drooped down but he faked a smile saying. "Oh it's been really good! I've been earning a lot of money and soon I'll be able to help you."

He was lying. I felt so bad that he had to lie to his own mother.

"Oh my sweet baby," she smiled at him. "Prince, would you like anything?" His mum asked turning to face me as she let out a small smile just like his.

"Oh I'm okay mother Min," I smiled back.

"I think I should get going," I heard Jungkook say from across the couch looking down. I wasn't too sure why but he seemed very upset.

"But you just go here," his mother pouted. "But you should go it's very late, you need to go to work tomorrow right?"

"Right," He said sadly.

"Okay my king, and my prince," he turned smiling to me as I smiled back. "I'll see you two princes next time okay. Take care I love you both," she kissed both of our foreheads as we put our shoes on and bowed before exiting the house. As soon as the door closed I turned to Jungkook.

"Bro what's the matter sweet heart?" I asked looking right at him.

"Taehyung happened," he said whining and pouting. "He texted me, he called me, he's apologising like crazy. What is this obsession? I want to go back to him and tell him that I love him and that it's okay."

At the same time at Taehyung's house: Taehyung's POV

"that I love him and that it's okay, and that I want him back..."

Both: So bad!

Yoongi's POV

"But I can't Yoongi, he was so abusive."

Taehyung's POV

"But I can't, I was too abusive and he loved me..."

Both: I miss him...

Yoongi's POV

"Do you really Jungkook?"

"Yes Yoongi, from the moment we met he was so lovely but I think something dark overthrew..."

Taehyung's POV

"...me and I went crazy."

Yoongi's POV

"He was crazy... but do you think you can trust someone as horrid as him again and give a second chance?" I asked him going to the car.

"Yes," he sobbed in the rain. "Yes I can," he carried on.

"Listen princess-."

"Don't you call me that," he playfully slapped me.

"Okay okay, princess of busan," he rolled him eyes at me. "I think you should do wht your heart tells you, not your gut, not your head, your heart okay?" I assured him driving away with him back to my place.

"Okay," He said taking a deep breath in and out.

Taehyung's POV

I stared at the the red love heart picture I kept in the living room. I knew something got into me and made me like that. I don't know what happened, I really don't. I knew he'd never want me back ever.

"He will never want to come back to me, why would he want to come back to such a monster? Such a beast? I'm a monster. I'm a rapist. I'm a murderer," I Shouted to myself breaking a vase on the floor and falling into it. "I AM A MONSTER," I said looking at myself in the mirror of the living room. "I'm a monster," I whispered. I went to the kitchen, sweating and panting, my feet bleeding as the made a trail across the hallway. I grabbed the butcher knife from the kitchen drawer. I got close to the skin of my arm and carved. I carved.

What's wrong with me?

My subconscious said. I couldn't believe what I was doing and dropped the knife. It was as though something polluted my mind, it controlled me, it took over my body. But then...

I heard a buzz. My ringtone.

I reached up from the floor from where I fell carving into my arm and tried to clear my vision looking at my screen through the tears. "Huh," I cried. I stared closer to see who it was. "Jungkook?" I Said in shock. I swiped across my screen answering the phone. "Hello?" I Said through my cries pretending I didn't know who's number it was.

"Taehyung?" I heard Jungkook cry across the phone.

"Jungkook," I whispered through my tears.

"Can you come outside?" He asked. I slowly got up from my place.

"Okay," I Said hanging up. I walked like a zombie blood covering my feet and arms and some wiped on my face.

I slowly opened the door...

Jungkook's POV

... and I saw a shattered and broken heart in front of my eyes. I started crying. I saw the blood emerging from his limbs. I caught him in my arms before he could drop and faint in the floor. "Taehyung what have you done?!" I screamed crying my eyes out. As much as what he had done to me, I loved him so much and seeing him this hurt and deteriorated broke me into pieces. I fell on the floor holding him in my arms.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi said before gasping to see Taehyung. "He tried to commit suicide?!" He said kneeling in front of me.

I nodded through my loud cries. "Why would he do this?"

"Something must've gotten into him and made him feel like this," Yoongi said looking at his arm and raising his sleeve. "Yeah he was, the grazes are going up and down length wise. He was trying to commit suicide." I broke down. I felt weak.

Why would he want to do this? What would MAKE him want to do this?

I thought. "Let's get him to the hospital okay, I don't want to see you like this," Yoongi said as I saw he tried holding back tears.

"Let me go get a towel to stop the blood from going in your car," I cried as I ran up the stairs to grab a towel. Yoongi held him and took him to the car as I held out the towel gesturing to Yoongi to lie him down on the towel. I sat in the backseat crying silently with the beautiful angel in my arms.

"Why were you so sad earlier?"

"I missed him," I cried.

"Okay. Listen, Jungkook don't worry, he will get better believe me," he promised me looking through the mirror of the car.

"Okay," I Said kissing Taehyung lips before seeing a tear fall out from his eye as he sat there still asleep...