Chapter 4

Taehyung's POV

I was waiting for him for about and hour when I heard a knock on the door. "Eeee he's here," I screamed like a little girl meeting her celebrity crush. I ran down the stairs and ran towards the door, flinging it open.

"Are you Okay? I heard a scream," the beautiful boy asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, nothing happened...ahem okay I will show you to your room."
"Umm...don't mess with me please that's all I'm saying."

"I'm not a hypocrite," I said with a scoff. "I will show you to your room." I took his suitcase and his backpack and led him to his room.

Jungkook's POV

His house was amazing. It was huge and I'm 100% sure that it was a mansion. It was so beautiful. He took me up to the room I would be staying in.

"This is your room," he said as he opened the door to the beautiful room. It was a very warm brown and off white pattern. The room had a huge balcony that ran across one of the walls. The bathroom did even have a door because it was inside the room and it even had a sauna! This was a dream come true.

"Wow! Your house is so beautiful," I said as I stared at the bathroom.

"Make yourself a home, as it is your home now," Taehyung smiles at me as his eyes shine from the bright sun. "I'm guessing you've had dinner so I will see you in the morning and talk to you about your upcoming job." I couldn't stop staring into his eyes. God he was so beautiful. "Do I have food on my face?"
"No no sorry," I said as I flung my fringe back into its place.

"Well then, I think you should get into bed now. If you want something, I will be in my office until 12am and I go to sleep at 1."
"Wow, you do a lot of work for your job I'm assuming."

"Yeah, being a CEO is tough," he said with a small sigh. "Okay, I will see you in the morning. Goodnight Kookie." The way he said it made me want to giggle and hug him. Okay no, no I didn't say that.
"Goodnight sir."
"Please call me tae," he reminded me as I closed the door behind me.

I placed my suitcase by the side of my bed and took out my tank top and my shirt pyjama bottoms. I took out my cellphone which was he only expensive item I owned at the time and checked my texts to see if my mother had texted me.

Eomma: Goodnight honey xx

Me: Annyeong eomma xx

I already missed my eomma so much and it would be so hard to just move into this guys house. I sat down on the side of my bed and lied down. I closed my eyes attempting to sleep. I couldn't. Thoughts were rushing through my head that my eomma wouldn't be okay without me. My brother couldn't take care of her anyway so it would have been so hard.

I covered my eyes and started to tear up a bit as I sat up not to choke on my tears the way I do every night before bed.

Tawhyungs's POV

I heard cries coming from the boys room and I got very worried. I turned away from my desk to face the door and listen properly to whether he was crying or not. Now certainly, I was sure he was crying so stood up from my desk and walked towards his door. I slowly opened the handle and went to sit by his side on the bed.

"Hey, are you alright?"
"No," he said with a sniffle. "I don't know if my eomma will be okay by herself."
"Don't worry, if you want I will get someone to take care of her," I said as I rubbed his back trying not to cry myself.
"You would do that for me?"
"Of course I would, you're after all my house mate now," I said with a grin.

"Thank you so much, Taehyung," he wrapped his arms around my neck, placing his chin on my shoulder as I felt the tears fall onto them. I hugged him back, feeling his heart beat through my own chest. I felt so bad for him but I knew he was doing this for his family and I wanted to help him in any way possible.