Chapter 14

Hehe finally Taehyung's POV

Taehyung's POV

"Hello there Jungkook..." I Said staring right at his stupid face when he dropped that mug. I looked him up and down. "I thought you said Yoongi isn't home hmm?" I Said stepping in the doorway.

I smiled at Yoongi who was lying down on his couch. "Hello," I Said faking a smile. Yoongi just gave me a dirty look. I was jealous that Jungkook prioritised him more. As though he cared and loved him more.

"Taehyung I can-."

"Jungkook please shh," I said smiling at him and holding my finger up to his mouth. I saw his eyes become wet. "Baby come on, it's cold outside."

"But I need to speak to-."

"Baby," I pleaded knowing he would be convinced. He nodded.

"Bye Yoongi," He said in a sad tone and Yoongi ran to hug him. I didn't care about that shit face. His best friend was worthless anyway.

"Come on," I Said grabbing him by the arm. "Don't try and steal my man," I shouted back whilst going to the car hand in hand with Jungkook.

"Why the fuck would I do that you fuck face?" I heard him shout. I got angry I looked back and almost stormed and slapped him but Jungkook grabbed my hand before I could do anything. He gave me big eyes as though he wanted to stop me. I turned to go to the car and was still angry. I started the car and turned to Jungkook trembling.

"You're such a fucking betrayer. You're such a baby too, always crying," I scoffed at him. He was so cute when he was sad. Honestly I didn't know why I wanted to hurt him so bad. I had my reasons but I didn't know what they were. It was fun though. "You're gonna be so punished for what you just did baby boy," I said.

"Wha-."

"Just shut up please," I begged him.

20 minutes later

"We're here baby boy," I said to him turning off the car. I walked up to the door and put the key in and opened the door. "Listen.. if you ever try shit like that with me you're gone, I'll punch you until you can't breathe," I Said. He looked so scared and that's what I liked. To see him scared. "Cmon baby," I Said holding the door open for him. As soon as we walked through the door I slammed it shut. "Now shall we get started..."

Yoongi's POV

I was worried shitless for him. I was constantly worrying him. I loved him so much I was frightened Taehyung would do something so bad to him where he'd be completely shattered as if he wasn't broken already.

I loved Jungkook so much. He was like my little brother, my little child, my baby and if anyone hurt him it would hurt me. It would bring me to want to break that person in pieces because Jungkook is like glass, the smallest touch and he is broken, shattered.

I was worried, I love him so much.

Taehyung's POV

I started to slap his face because he lied to me. I wanted to fuck him so bad, I was already hard.
"I need to fuck you."

"Taehyung you've done so much can't you stop for one second and let me breathe?" He begged.

"No, you follow my rules you're in MY FUCKING HOUSE," I Shouted in his ear. I heard him gulp. "Good," I Said. I left a trail of hickeys around his whole neck whilst I pushed him on the couch. He didn't moan. He didn't groan. He want enjoying it and it pissed me off. "Are you not enjoying this?" I said pulling away. He pushed my off of the couch as I fell on the floor. I got even more angry.

"I AM NOT OKAY. ALL YOU ARE DOING IS USING ME. ALL YOU ARE DOING IS ABUSING ME. AL YOU WANT TO DO IS FUCK ME. IS THAT ALL YOU WANT TO DO TAEHYUNT REALLY?! REALLY TAEHYUNG IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT TO DO?!" He screamed at me. I'd never seen him this upset and angry. It made me feel bad. I'd never seen him like that. "NOW YOU ARE SPEECHLESS AFTER ALL THIS FUCKING TIME TAEHYUNG. YOU HAVENT EVEN GIVEN ME MY MONEY YET. IM TRYING TO HELP MY FAMILY AND I LOVE YOU AND I HATE YOY AS WELL. YOU ARE SUCH A FUCKING DICK I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU SO-."

I stopped him and kissed him on the lips. I wanted to calm him down. He became someone else. Just like I had.

"What was that for? You now want to shut me up by being nice? Nice try shit head," he said pushing me.

"YOU DICK," I said punching him across the face.

"Nothing will ever work right? Can I please have my money?" He begged holding one hand on his cheek one arm out. I reached to my wallet and gave him all my money. "You wished to see my face after this day Taehyung, all you've done is use me," He said opening the door and leaving.

I messed up. Real bad. I really fucked up.

What am I thinking?

I thought. I was going mental. I was obsessed with this boy because when he left, I fell to shit.

Why am I so obsessed with abusing, fucking and just this boy in general?

I was so confused. I thought I was going mental. Absolutely mental.

Me: Baby

Me: I mean Jungkook

Me: Jungkook

Me:Jungkook please answer.
Delivered 22:34

He wasn't answering. I was so heart broken, but I knew my heart broke was nothing compared to his shattered soul.

I am not okay...

I asked this in my update but I'll ask again to make sure xD would anyone like Yoonkook and go back to Taekook towards the end or should I keep it Taekook all time because Yoonkook will ruin it?