Chapter 15

Thank you to the two who gave me suggestions yesterday 😁

Taehyung's POV

I messed up bad. Real bad. I realised that my obsession had taken it too far.

What's wrong with me? I need to get him back

I attempted to dial him but nothing was working. I just had to wait until the next morning to see and find him...

Jungkook's POV

I left. I got so sick of him. I ran to Yoongi's house as fast as I could in rush to try and ask him to help me feel happier. I ran and ran until I saw his house and slowed down my pace. I painted heavily, crying in the heavy rain. I called Yoongi.

"Yoongi I'm outside, I need to talk to you," I Said before I saw him open the door.

I ran to him like last time, a soggy wet mess and hugged him tight.

"Hey what happened this time?"

"HE GAVE IN. AFTER ALL THIS TIME HE JUST LET ME SPEAK AND HE SLAPPED ME AND IM SO SICK OF IT I RAN OUT OF THE-."

"Shhh, Jungkook, calm down. Listen, I think if you have an adult conversation with him-."

"No. He's treated me so bad and so overly obsessed he doesn't deserve to be spoken to," I said letting go an crossing my arms. "Hmph," I scoffed going to sit on the couch.

"Okay, you might change your mind tomorrow. Aren't you hungry? I swear all you ate today was lunch," he said walking to the kitchen.

"Yeah I am actually. I forgot I barley have eaten today," I giggled out of stupidity.

"Idiot, you should've told my shit head," I heard him laugh as he was preparing dinner for me.

22:56

I opened my phone to check my socials to see that Taehyung had spammed my phone with texts and calls. It really annoyed me.

"I'm sorry? Psh the fuck I'm sorry what sorry do you mean," I muttered to myself. I thought about it for a while thinking whether I should be an adult and speak to him or not. But Yoongi came with dinner.

"Here you are, serve yourself child," he said putting a dish of pasta in front of me.

"You've always been my cook," I giggled picking up the fork and staring to eat.

"So what'd he do?" I heard Yoongi say as he sat next to me on the couch turning the TV on again.

"Well," I Said between my munches. "I decided to shout at him about it and I think because I became so sad he realised 'oh shit he has feelings too' and tried to get at me before slapping me and me storming out of the house," I said glancing at a shocked Yoongi.

"Nah I think he just has a mental disorder of something to be perfectly honest. No one can be that obsessed with someone so quick to be honest. He seems like a nice dude on the outside but he was so horrible to you," he said giving me sad puppy eyes.

"I know man and the thing is, he wasn't aware he was doing it to me. It wasn't even official, psh go figure," I giggled falsely.

"I think you should have a man on conversation with him to be honest," he suggested shrugging. "You're staying over," he said.

"Obviously, fuck brain, why would I go back to that mother fucker," I said angrily. "He's stopped me from even speaking to my mum." I Said becoming droopy. I opened up my phone remembering where I last put it, under my pillow, and looked through my contacts to see mum.