Chapter 21

Taehyung's POV

It was time to start fresh. For Jungkook to see the real me, the person who I really am, not someone who hates, who abuses, who whips. Someone that loves.

As soon as I heard that I was able to be dismissed, I rode from my bed with confidence as the nurse removed all the wires and tubes attached to me.

"Right, you are all set to go, please come back for weekly check ups, every Saturday at 5pm," she smiled at me. "Have a beautiful day, be safe good child," she bowed to me.

"I can't believe you are actually okay," Jungkook held onto my arm.

"It's good seeing Jungkook happy now," Yoongi said smiling at me.

"Yeah," I Said faintly. I wasn't feeling so sure about Jungkook now, like what his father would say and the FBI team.

"Can we go home now?" Jungkook pleaded giving me puppy eyes.

"Okay okay," I smiled at him as he ran to our car like a little kid ready to go to Lego land.

"I'll see you guys later, I just need to go home and sort out some things," Yoongi said smiling but I realised he hid something sad behind it. I didn't question it though.

"Alrighty then, have a great afternoon," I bowed and entered my car.

"I'm so tired;" Jungkook Said buckling his seat belt.

"Don't worry my prince you can sleep," I reassured.

Half an hour later

We arrived home and I nudged Jungkook lightly to wake him up.

"Prince, we are here," I smiled at his cute pout.

"But I wanna sleep," he murmured.

"I'm not strong enough to carry you inside," I giggled.

"Oh okay," he scoffed like a little child. He stomped to the front door waiting for me to open it.

"Welcome back to our home," I said pushing the door wide open.

"We need to clean up," he said rubbing his eyes. "I'll clean up the glass from the floor."

"Okay," I answered. "I'll properly clean the house in a few days because I'm too weak right now to carry around a vacuum," I sighed sitting on the couch.

"Oh Taehyung I cant believe you did this to yourself," Jungkook saddened as he picked up the glass from the bathroom. "We will replace the mirror." He said vacuuming the glass.

"Jungkook."

"Mm?" He answered.

"What do you think your dad will do? I mean about this situation?" I asked sitting in wonder.

"If he has a problem, I'll deal with him. He is violent I know but if someone has to deal with it, it's me," he answered in a stubborn tone.

"I just don't want you to be hurt though," I pouted looking down and covering my crossed feet with a blanket.

"I won't be hurt, i promise," he said.

"Okay, i trust you," I responded as he sat down.

"I think you should just calm down after what you have done because that is now past okay, don't worry too much about my father, he isn't a person to be thinking about," he rolled his eyes sitting in front of me.

"I know that, but I don't understand why such a horrid human can make such a caring and loving child you know?" I shrugged looking down. I felt my chin being lifted and in response I didn't stiffen up. I grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face near his as our lips touched. This felt different. Yeah sure it felt magical the first time, but this felt like something new, something I haven't ever felt before. I melted into the kiss. His lips felt so much better knowing I love him, knowing I'm not hurting him anymore. This kiss removed all my worries right then.

"It's because I'm not a mean monster," he answered pulling away. He smiled at me like the small little bean he was.

Jungkook's POV

I gave him a goofy smile before being dialled by my mother.

"Oh it's my mum," I said smiling and swiping to answer. "Hello mother, how are you?"

"Jungkook, please don't do anything silly, don't mess anything up. Don't leave your home, don't try and find me, you will die, don't come for me. Just know I love you and so does chich-," the phone cut off. My mouth dropped.

"My mother," I said gasping. "She's- she's kidnapped, someone has taken her. She said not to find her but I need to find her oh my goodness. My mother has been taken," I Said getting up from the couch. I started balling.

"We need to find her, doesn't matter if she told you not to we still need to find her, she's one of the most important people in your life," Taehyung said worriedly.

"Where could she be?" I asked in a hurry.

"Your father's FBI station right? I can't think of anywhere else."

"Okay, get anything you need and let's leave," I said grabbing my phone and the keys ready to go.

——————

Authors note

I actually can't believe I'm 50 reads away from my target. I am so happy and overjoyed no one understands, it shocks me that people are actually enjoying this book. Thank you so much I could on forever with thank yous♥️♥️♥️♥️