Chapter 22

It's so late right now I should go to sleep, ouf I'm exhausted so it may not be a good chapter.

Jungkook's POV

As Taehyung drove us to our destination, I wondered what could've ran through my father's head to want to kill me, or even mum. I always wondered what was wrong with him. I was never sure if he had a mental issue or not, I was just hoping he would stop.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked in a warm voice grabbing my hand gently and holding it.

"Mhm, I'm just thinking," I said looking down at the snow pouring from the clouds. The scenery was beautiful for this horrid situation. In legend, of you meet the love of your life on a day when it snows, it's meant to last forever, today was a new Taehyung...could it have been true?

"You just look a bit worried."

"Yeah...for mum, I'm worried that dad will do something to her..." I huffed.

"Well we are almost here so it's okay I just need to get into the parking lot," he said driving into an open space to park the car.

I sighed, breathing heavily and in a strange pattern.

"You ready?" Taehyung reassured.

"Yes," I stood up straight with confidence getting out of the car and walking to the heavy metal doors of the giant looking warehouse. "Oh god."

"Sh, they cant hear you," Taehyung put a finger up to my mouth. He pressed a strange metal hitting the size of a bottle cap.

"Hello," a deep voice hummed from the other side.

"It's Kim Taehyung," he said lowering his voice making him sound really hot.

"Took you time," the slangish voice spoke again as a beep was heard from the inside of the building opening up the doors. It was a quiet environment, no one was around. Walls were made of metal, the floor was made of metal. It felt like jail. Taehyung led me to a specific room on which the front of the door said.

Mr. Jeon's office.

I knew that was my father's room. He probably tortured everyone.

Taehyung slowly knocked on the door gulping. "Don't speak," he whispered in my ear. I nodded slowly as I saw a tall shadow behind the translucent windows come up to the door.

"Taehyung?" The low voice asked. I hadn't heard my father's voice in a long time so it felt weird.

"Yes sir," he answered standing straight and tall. The tall man flung the doors open.

"Ahh, I see. Hello my son," he said smiling at me. I scoffed rolling my eyes at him. "Oh you're a bad boy aren't you?" He laughed at me. "Come and take a seat my good kid?" He said leading us to his desk. His room was large and with metal walls, as usual, and just a bland dark wood desk with a computer propped on top.

I gasped. I heard my mothers whimpers from the corner of the room. "Is that-."

"Sh Sh Sh, Jungkook, it is, now you be quiet before I do anything to you," my father spoke to me looking through his computer. "Now, Taehyung," He said looking at me. "I see you have seduced our victim," he smirked.

"You HAVE NOT-," I said wanting to stand up before Taehyung dragged my arm down telling my hush in whispers so my father couldn't hear.

"I haven't brought him here for the reason you have given me to. He's a very kind human being, he doesn't deserve a sentence," he said with confidence and seriousness. It chocked me how confident he was speaking to my father.

"Oh so you were disobeying my rules I see," my father stood up walking slowly towards Taehyung.

"I did, but I genuinely fell for him and once I have feelings I can't stop them," Taehyung said looking forward and not making eye contact with my, I couldn't even call him father anymore, with that beast.

"Hmph, I always knew you were a gay bastard," the beast said shrugging.

"HOW DARE YOU CALL HIM-," I said before hearing my mother whimper at me to sit down. I sat down as soon as I heard her.

"Are you trying to have a go at me Jeon Jungkook?" My father walked over to my side, Taehyung eyeing him every second so that he wouldn't touch me. "Is it now?" He said grabbing the collar of my shirt.

"Don't touch him." Taehyung said sharply through his teeth.

"I should be the one giving you orders not you giving me," he walked back over to Taehyung releasing me from his grip. He walked over giving Taehyung a slap.

"YOU HORRIBLE PIECE OF SHIT HOW COULD YOU, YOU HORRID BASTARD!" I said running to him and barging him away so he feel over his desk. I gasped in response that my Adrenaline could do that. "Oh my goodness," I Said before running to my mother releasing her from the tape.

"My Prince do not listen to him," she said, her messed tossed everywhere, and before I could hear footsteps behind me from my dad I quickly released her from the duct tape to. The last few steps I could hear I moved back slamming right into the beast and grabbing the gun from his back pocket and pointing it at him.

"You thought I wasn't as skilled as you huh?" I laughed pointing it.

"Oh I see how you're playing this," he said as my mother ran to Taehyung as Taehyung held her in his arms. The beast grabbed a gun from his desk and twirled it around. "Now, lets see."

"You're telling me? After everything you've done? Taking advantage of mum, hurting me , HURTING CHICHI!"

"The only reason I ever did this was because you aren't my son!" He shouted at me lowering the gun.

"You aren't my...?"

"Yes I'm not. Your mother cheated on me," He said pointing his finger at my mother. "That's why we have never looked alike," he said in disappointment.

"Is chichi your biological-."

"He is, you're not," he answered. "That's why I fucking hate you," he said raising the gun as security guards walked in.

"Ugh for god sake," I answered pointing the gun at him. " I could never do this." I Said in disappointments looking down at the floor and dropping the gun. "As much as I hate you for hurting mum I could never kill you," I Said starting to cry. He didn't answer, still in the same position. "Shoot me," I Said raising my arms.

"If you say so," he answered before reaching to pull the trigger. My mother jumped in an turned the gun to my father and he shot himself.

"Oh my-," Taehyung gasped. My dad lay sprawled on the floor dead. Out of this world. My mother turned around in fear.

"I did that because I love you more than I've ever loved him," she said with blood on her hands. "And you!" She turned around to the guards. "Come near my family and I'll do the same as I did to him." My dad still lying on the floor with blood exiting his heart my mother took us to her car.

"Taehyung brought us with his-."

"Go home okay? I'll speak to you when I'm not this sad okay," my mother reassured me in a pessimistic tone.

"Okay," I shrugged walking over to Taehyung's car. "Life is horrible Taehyung," I started to cry.

"Yeah....but now that bastard isn't here to hurt you anymore," he started the car.

This chapter was so different to what I had originally planned wow. I'm sorry for all this graphic writing. If anyone is waiting for smut. There are only maybe less than 10 chapters before I end the book depending on how long each one will be.