Chapter 8

(A/N: I re-wrote my update for everybody, so if you have read it, re-read it and thank you so much for support!)

Jungkook's POV

"Yah, my baby," I heard Taehyung say in my ear waking me up.

"What do you want?" I asked with an annoyed groan.

"Your attention. I have to tell you something," he said. I scoffed as I sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"Say it."

"You can't tell anyone about us. I don't want anyone finding out. I'll murder your family if you tell anyone," he said in a serious tone.

I laughed at his statement assuming he was just joking about with me, "Haha you're so funny baby."

"I'm being serious my boy," he said grabbing my chin, our lips centimetres away. "I don't joke around daddy." He stared at me as I gulped. I started to sweat at how nervous I was. "Oh yeah," he said as I let go of my chin and sat up. "If your mother out of all people finds out, she'll be murdered then you will come after. During this time, you must remain with me, understand baby boy?" I nodded, so nervous to even talk. I froze and was frightened for my life.

I thought he truly loved me. If he did he wouldn't do this to me, would he? This is not the boy I knew yesterday.

I would never be able to let him go. "You wait here. I want you this second." He said as he exited the room, turning back and smirking at me. I started to shake in fear he would hurt me, maybe even kill me. I sat on the bed looking down at my feet as tears started to form in my eyes. "I'm back." I saw him in a robe. "Now undress yourself my darling." He demanded. I followed his orders doing as he had told me, I hadn't stripped fully though, I was scared to do so."This will hurt a bit," he took out a syringe and plunged it in my arm as I let out a loud scream.

I couldn't remember anything of what happened after. It's like my memory was wiped away. I remember waking up from an unconscious state, feeling as though I had just had a hangover. I sat up, my behind was in so much pain. I had gotten up, holding my back so I wouldn't fall on the ground. I felt so exhausted and I had no idea why. I tried to think of what could've happened and it struck me.

No! He couldn't have drugged me and had-had that with m- no!

I thought to myself. I started weeping and crying so much. I wiped my tears away with my bare arm. Then I had realised I was almost fully naked, with only my underwear on. I quickly pulled on my pants and my shirt and started to cry even more. I ran to the door, attempting to push it open. "Why is-is it n-not opening ?" I whispered to myself, choking on my tears. The door was locked. I sat against the door, falling down on my behind and crying even more.

Why me?

I got up to text my mother, but I had just realised that my phone was not on the bedside table where I had left it. I got so stressed I hid myself under the covers and cried even more until I ran out of tears and went silent. I heard footsteps coming from behind the door and I ran towards it, still in pain,.

"Tae-Taehyunga! Pl-please open th-the door," I said chocking on my non-existent tears.

"Baby, why are you crying?" He said unlocking the door and giving me a hug. "I thought you were still bare skinned," he said looking up and down my body. I clenched my jaw as he looked at my puffy eyes. "Don't cry my child, that's only the start."

I tried to push away from his grip but I was weak and he didn't allow me to. "Why are you pulling away?" He said with a serious tone.

"WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME? DIDN'T YOU SAY YOU LOVED ME!" I said as I slapped his face, leaving a red mark across it. I covered my mouth in shock as I had never done that to a person in my life. "Oh my-," and before I could finish anything he pushed my against the wall, punching me right in the jaw.

"How could you-you bitch!" He screamed, slapping my face with all his force.

"I'm sor-," I said as I fell down to my knees. He then kneed me in the face, leaving a huge bruise under my eye. "You raped me didn't you?" I said in a quiet tone.

"You asked for it when I drugged you," he said with a smirk, grabbing my arm and pulling me up on my feet. "As I said if you tell anyone what happens between us, I will kill you. Understand boo?" He said grabbing my chin and bitting my lips.

"Yes, I understand," I said as a last tear fell from my eye.

"I have your phone, don't try and look for it," he said. "Come, I want you to eat. I don't want you dying in my arms do I?" He said as he grabbed my shirt. He pushed me against the railway of the top floor. He planted a kiss on my lips, sucking on them and hydrating them more. I loved being caressed by him even though he was a rapist. He felt so amazing. I hated thinking that, but I didn't want to lie to myself. He started to suck my neck, leaving hickeys all over to. "Come on, lets go downstairs." He said dragging me by the arm.

He gave me eggs but I was allergic to eggs so I exclaimed. "Tae, I'm allergic to egg."

"Eat, or you starve." He said in a demanding tone. I started to eat the eggs in disgust as I looked up to see my phone across the counter. I soon as I had finished my food he said, "I'm going toilet, don't move!"

"Okay," I said as he made his way to the downstairs toilet. I quickly grabbed my phone and ran upstairs to the top toilet and locked myself inside.

I opened my phone to see texts from my eomma.

Eomma: Jungkooka, are you awake!

Eomma: Jungkook, answer me right now or I will find you!

I stared texting to answer my eomma.

Me: Eomma, I'm in a really bad state right now. I can't speak of what has happened otherwise you and Chi Chi will get murdered and so will I. Saranghae eomma, mianhae. I didn't think this would happen. Please tell yoongi I love him and tell him I will visit him soon. I will try and escape and get to you.

I felt sick form those eggs. I pressed send as I heard the toilet flush form downstairs. I quickly ran into my room and hid my phone under the pillow. I lied down on the bed, turned away from the door.

I heard his footsteps coming up the stairs as he entered my room. "What did I tell you?" He said coming towards my bed.

"Taehyung, I feel sick please, let me breathe for one second!" I said in a raised tone unable to control it.

"What makes you think that?!" He screamed, walking toward my bed and plunging on of those syringes in me again. I thought his was never ending.