Chapter 26

Jungkook's POV

We were on our way to my mother's house. I felt a tense twist in my stomach stopping me from breathing from time to time, Taehyung trying to calm me down because I was driving.

After about fifteen minutes we arrived at my mothers house. The small cottage I'd lived in since I was small.

"I'm sorry your mum is in the state," Taehyung said grabbing my shoulder and holding it as I can up to the door. I knocked slowly.

"Who is it?" I heard my mother's voice, more lower pitched, sadder than usual.

"Jungkook and Tae," I answered back.

"Okay," she said opening the door. Her hair was in a ponytail but all messed up, her hands still full of blood from the previous day. She was shaking, trembling, it was hard for her to stay on her feet.

"Mum," I Said going to grab her elbows and help her stability.

"Don't touch me," she viciously bit at me.

"I'm sorry," I said walking past as Taehyung followed holding me he whole time.

"He's upstairs," my mum said pointing towards the stairs.

I walked up towards my brothers room and slowly opened the door. "Chichi?" I asked.

"Yes," I young frightened voice I heard from the corner of his darkened bedroom. I went to open the blinds as I saw him crouching in a ball shape next to me on the floor.

"Oh baby," I said sadly watching him cry with blood over his body, presumably from my mum holding him.

"Don't touch him, I said only visit him," I heard my mum form the door.

"What's gotten into you?" I said looking back in anger.

"What the fuck do you mean Jungkook? WHAT?!" She screamed walking at a fast pace towards me.

"Miss Jeo-." Taehyung tried to stop her.

"Don't you fucking touch me bastard!" She screamed in Taehyung's ear as he let go but grabbed her again.

"Take him out," Taehyung said quickly.

"Okay," I held Chichi and ran down the stairs grabbing him and holding him on the way as I heard my mum screaming from upstairs, trying to fight Taehyung back.

"YOU SICK BASTARD ALL YOU HAVE DONE IS HURT MY CHILD!" She screamed.

"That was a different-," Taehyung tried answering back.

"DONT YOU AGH," I heard her start to throw punches at Tae. I looked back and saw Taehyung holding her with her arms behind her back taking her down the stairs.

I held Chichi close to my chest so he couldn't see what was happening.

"How long has this been going on for?" I whispered to Chichi.

"Since she got home yesterday," he sniffed in response.

I nodded and watched Taehyung as he dragged my insane mum to the car. "Take her car, I am gonna take her to the hospital, take care of your brother, feed him, bathe him and I'll be home in a few hours," Taehyung reassured me with a small smile, my mum still screaming.

Taehyung put the seat belt on my mum and drove off as fast as he could. I heard my brother cry in fear as soon as he left. "Hey don't worry, I'm here now," I looked at him and smiled. He sniffed and smiled back.

I grabbed my mums car keys from the small box she kept them in near the front door and unlocked my mums car putting Chichi in the back seat.

"Do your seat belt, we need to go home," I Said starting the car.

Taehyung's POV

She was reckless. She was tearing the car apart. She was crazy. She was insane. She was screaming in my ear. She wouldn't sit still. She went, mental.

Sorry for the short part today guys. I'll make a bigger one tomorrow or Saturday. Hope you've had a nice day :)