Chapter 20

Jungkook's POV

I woke up super exhausted and tired. I saw Yoongi standing in front of me crying his eyes out. I shot up and walked to him.

"Yoongi Yoongi what's the matter?!" I nudged him in the arm.

"Taehyung.... call the nurse!" Yoongi Shouted. His heart rate was lowering more and more. I panicked pressing every emergency button to call the nurse.

"NURSE NURSE NURSE!" I shouted rushing around the room.

"Jungkook- s-stop shout-shouting please," Taehyung murmured.

"No no no I need to call the doctor you're not okay," I said running around the room going towards the door.

"Listen-I'll-ill be okay, I love you Alright?" He promised as he whispered.

"I know,I love you too," I walked up to him putting my hands on his jaw and kissing him.

His eyes closed. I nudged him.

"Taehyung," I spoke to him. "TAEHYUNG!" I screamed. "NO NO TAEHYUNG PLEASE," I cried running around his room. I heard a loud ongoing beep from the monitor.

"He's gone," Yoongi cried.

"Please no please NOOO I DID NOT ASK FOR THIS!" I shouted in the room. The nurse finally ran in.

"Oh my goodness," a lot of doctors sprinted in.

"HOW COULD YOU WALK IN AFTER HE IS DEAD!" I barged the nurse. "HOW FUCKING DARE-,"

I woke up. I started crying.

"What's the matter?!" Yoongi asked holding me.

"I think I just dreamed of Taehyung dying!" I Said choking on my tears.

"Prince I'm still here," looked at me with a smile. "See?"

"Oh lord," I went to him crying holding him in my arms. "I love you so much what could I-,"

"Stop talking just calm down," he said rubbing my head and shushing me.

"Oh it was horrible," I whispered in Taehyung's hospital gown.

"Don't worry, it's not real, I'm here, I'm alive," he smiled at my planting a kiss on my head. "I love you okay?" That sounded familiar.

"Mhm," I nodded as he held my head.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi assured holding his hand on my shoulder.

"Mhm," I Said holding him and hugging him tight. "I got so scared."

"It's okay it's okay, look Taehyung is here," he smiled at me.

"Alright, Taehyung you can be dismissed," the nurse said walking in. "Your chance of living had heightened to its extreme."

"Oh how incredible I'm so lucky," I smiled to the sky.

"I guess it's time to start fresh," Taehyung said turning to me. "To start a new life," he smiled...

——————

Authors note:

Hey guyssss how are you? I can't upload a long part today because it's late and I'm at the hospital to see my mums friend. I'll upload a longer part tomorrow, thank you for 900 reads♥️♥️♥️