Chapter 25

Jungkook's POV

I fell asleep right after that hectic night, I wouldn't have expected so much to happen in only the span of 24 hours. I was just so relieved. Taehyung turned to curl up and spoon me under the covers as we both drifted asleep slowly.

The next morning, I saw Taehyung still holding me whilst he was asleep and I decided to pick up my phone and tell my mum I would go and see her.

Me: mother can me and Taehyung visit today?
Delivered, 09:54

I put my phone down back on the side table and lifted Taehyung's arm away from my body when I heard him say. "Come back in bed please," he groaned whilst half asleep.

"I need to go shower okay? I will be back in a bit," I answered getting up and going to the bathroom as I picked up my phone on the way from the bed side table.

"Alright," I heard him say muttering. I walked over to the bathroom, forgetting that the mirror was broken.

"Oh, I forgot," I mumbled, turning on the knob to hot and placing my phone on the side of the sink. I heard a buzz come from it.

Eomma: I am very tired, chichi isn't happy, but come over, we need to talk...

I knew it was going to be about yesterday, I was just so sure about it. I breathed in heavily placing my phone back and hopping in the shower. I was cleansing myself when I heard Taehyung's voice form the door.

"Babyyyyy," he moaned sounding a bit child like. "I wanna pee, can I come in?" He asked.

"Alright," I Said covering my length and opening the door for him to come in.

"Oh," He said staring at my member. "Almost forgot what I did to that last night," he chuckled whilst peeing.

"Oh be quiet," I giggled.

"Shut up, I know you liked it," he laughed at me flushing the toilet.

"Maybe," I cleansed under my armpits.

"I'll go make breakfast okay," He said coming to hug my wet skin.

"Okay, but we need to see my mother today okay?" I asked.

"Yes we will don't worry, I love you dont fall out of the shower," he said leaving the bathroom. I just got out of the shower and dried myself, putting on some of Taehyung's pyjamas from his bathroom counter.

I walked out growling as I stepped into the kitchen smelling beautiful bacon, beans, fried eggs, sausage and tomato with toast. "Oh my goodness, English breakfast," I Said raising my nose sniffing.

"Your favourite right?" He said raising an eyebrow, still topless.

"Aren't you cold? It's literally the middle of winter," I giggled at him.

"Apart form my nipples being hard, no not really," he laughed taking the pan off of the stove.

"Oh lord what did I do to deserve a man that cooks like you?" I asked sitting on the stool to eat.

"Everything, you deserve everything prince," he said sitting down. "Now eat," he smiled at me.

"Aren't you eating?"

"Noo i get pleasure out of watching other people eat, it fills me up," he smiled, resting his head on his hand.

"If you're not eating neither am I," I scoffed putting the knife and fork down, crossing my arms.

"Fine," He said placing himself some food on his plate.

"Good now eat it clean," I giggled.

"You know damn well I will like last night to you," he said starting to eat his food as I chocked on what he said. "Ouf I like that," he giggled at me.

"Idiot," I laughed slapping his arm playfully.

20 minutes later

We had just finished our breakfast and then I went upstairs and got changed into a pair of grey tracksuits and a large black hoodie to feel comfortable, fixing my hair in the mirror I had in my room.

"You look like a road man(NA: it's British slang, urban dictionary)," I heard Taehyung laugh from the doorway.

"Oh be quiet shit head," I joked.

"Don't call me that," he playfully slapped my arm.

"Right we need to go," I Said picking up the car keys.

"Wait I need to get dressed," he said grabbing one of my tops.

"Hurry up then," I Said jogging down the stairs and to the car.

"Coming," He Shouted galloping down the stairs after me.

"Ow my ass," I cried clenching my behind and holding it.

"Because of yesterday," Taehyung winked at me.

"Oh lord," I slapped my face unlocking the car and going inside. "I'm driving."

"Alright alright," Taehyung Said getting in the passenger seat.

We then drove to my mums house, and something very strange and...shall I say, unexpected happened...???

I'm so sorry for updating, I've been very busy and a lot has been happening recently, sorry for the inconvenience, it's no excuse to leave for 5 days without being authorised, I'm back now, I'll be updating often again :)