Chapter 3

Jungkook's POV

"Anything? Well, in that case...live with me."
"Excuse me," I laid my hand on my chest and looked up at him with disgust. "I don't even know you well enough to even come over to your house, let alone LIVE WITH YOU!" I raised my voice a bit and scoffed.
"If you want to help your family only," he said with a sigh.
"Fine, but I have to tell my mum this okay. Give me your phone number so I can text you." I ordered. He pulled out his phone and gave it to me so I could check his number. I wrote his number on my contacts. "Annyeong." I said as I took my bag and files and left the library.
I left with a really angry and decided to stop off at yoongi before I got home because he was the only person who would've made me happy in that moment.
"Hey, what's the matter? You looked angry," He enquired.
"This dick wants me to live at his home to have money for my family. I'm only doing this for my family because he is a CEO and he could get me a really good job," I said scoffing after.
"Oh wow. I wouldn't. He's a stranger mate."
"Yeah but I did say I would do anything for my family," I looked down and my lips went saggy.
"Mate you will be fine. Trust me."
"Alright I trust you. I have to tell my eomma now. Annyeong!"
"Annyeong!"
I opened the door to go outside of the shop and lifted my heavy bag on top of my head so I couldn't get wet from all the heavy rain that drenched my clothes as though I had just jumped in a pool of water. I ran home and barged through the door.
"Baby you're all wet, did it rain?"
"Yes eomma. Okay listen, this CEO at the library said that if I would live with him he would get me a good job and I could bring home all the money I wanted. Is that okay eomma?"
"Baby, if you wish to do this, you can. This will never be my choice. Make sure he doesn't do anything to hurt please my child. You know how society is these days," eomma said as she rolled her eyes.
"I won't let anything happen to me. I promise eomma. Okay I need to pack. I will come downstairs as soon as I'm done."
"Okay my child." She smiled.
"Eomma, where is Jungkook's going?" I heard my brother from downstairs.
"Chichi he isn't going to stay with us anymore my baby. He is going to get a good job and be rich and help us."
"Eomma I don't want him to leave. He is annoying but I don't want him to go."
"He will visit us."
"Okay eomma."
I ran into my room and I took my suitcase from above my wardrobe and started to throw my clothes in it like I had gone crazy.
"Kooka, do you have to go?"
"Yes chichi. I will visit I promise." I took my baby brother in my arms and kissed his forehead. "Trust me, I will be rich and bring home so much money my brother."
"Okay kooka." He left my room with a sad expression as I carried on packing my clothing. I took my files and backpack and went back downstairs.
"Baby, you haven't eaten. Please as your last dinner."
"Okay eomma," so I left my suitcase, files and backpack at the door and started to eat the chicken noodle soup my eomma had made. It tasted so bitterly sweet, it was he best soup ever.
I slurped on the last bit saying, "Eomma you really can cook!"
"Yes my child," eomma responded with a smile and a nod. "Now go. You don't want that rascal to do anything or get angry." I rolled my eyes, picked up my stuff and left my home.
"Annyeong, saranghae!" I shouted out and with that I was on my way to yoongi to say bye.
On my way, I called the Taehyung boy.
"Annyeong it's jungkook."
"Jungkook! Let me give you my address okay. It's hachim road, house number 28. Ill see you here. And thank you."
"What for? I'm the one meaning to thank you."
"No thank you for staying with me. I've always been lonely because people think I'm a weird guy. Anyways I have to go, I'll see you here. Annyeong."
I sighed, "Annyeong." I took the phone from my ear as I entered Yoongi's shop.
"Annyeong, is Min Yoongi here." I asked the cashier.
"Aniyo, he left 10 minutes ago."
"Ahh Okay. Tell him that I will see him tomorrow morning Okay. Gomabsabnida!"
"Annyeong!"
I pushed open the shops door as a huge hush of wind slapped my face, "Wahhh, so windy!" I shouted. I pulled out my phone to check where this place was and thankfully, it was only a 20 minute walk form where I was.
"Here goes nothing..."