Chapter 12

This is the last chapter I'll do before I switch to taehyung's POV :)

⚠️⚠️⚠️SMUTT WARNINGGGG AND SIGNS OF DEPRESSION⚠️⚠️⚠️

Jungkook's POV

I heard him taking of his trousers and unzipping them. I'd never felt so frightened in my life. I heard him grab the large thick whip and that's when my eyes became blurry from crying so hard. He threw the whip and it hit me. It wasn't sexual. At all. He wanted to physically see me suffer and slowly die. He continued, each whip was harder and harder.

"Promise daddy one thing," he said stopping for a second.

"Mm," I Said sniffling at the end.

"Don't be a bad boy okay?" He asked as I nodded in response. He climbed onto me and hugged me whilst I was lying down in pain. He laid a few pecks on the back of my neck before he took of the handcuffs.

Thank god he didn't have physical sex with me

I thought before he said.

"Bend down."

I raised my eyebrows. "But I-."

"I said bend down," and before he could raise his tone even more I did as he said. I saw him grab cream and take off his pants and smother it on his member. "Sorry, you deserve this."

He entered me, not slowly like every other gay human, but fast, rapidly so I can feel pain. I screamed in pain wanting to die in that moment. He went back and forth back and forth faster each time and it felt horrible. I screamed in pain constantly.

Am I meant to feel PLEASURE?

I asked myself before Taehyung proceeded to say. "I'm about to com, you?" He asked. My member wasn't hard anymore but for the sake of him I pretend to say.

"Yeah, almost there," I muttered between my cries. His liquid went all over my back and my behind.

"That felt good," he said putting his pants back on.

"Mhm," I nodded with tears flooding my eyes. Tears of pain. Not love. But pain. "I'm gonna go take a shower to clean this off,"I said before exiting the room and going to the downstairs bathroom.

I looked at myself in the mirror.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

I stared at my horrible reflection. I turned around and saw the whip marks. My back was red, there were indents in my skin, I was bleeding so hard. I'd never done something like that before, let alone with someone I have a love hate relationship with. I turned back around to face the mirror. At this point I couldn't take even staring at myself.

I punched the mirror. It shattered. There was glass everywhere. I started to cry more. I didn't know why I did that.

What's happening to me?

I thought. I calmed myself down by breathing in and out slowly. I stood carefully and picked up the glass and placed them in the bin from the kitchen. Not to mention my hand was cut, sliced because of how much I was shaking. I walked back in the toilet and no more glass was seen. I stepped into the shower and stared down as I saw blood going down the drain.

I should tell Yoongi...No I shouldn't I'll be killed...But someone needs to know

I was having a fight with myself in my head.i knew if I told Yoongi, Taehyung would want to kill me. But I knew if I told him not to tell he wouldn't.

What's a way to convince Taehyung to let me out?

I thought. I finished my shower and quickly put my pants and trousers back on. I ran upstairs to the room Taehyung was in and I saw him lying down on the bed.

"Oh hello there baby boy," he said getting up.

Play it cool play it cool

"Hey daddy," I said winking, internally choking at what I just did. "Can I please go and buy some food to make for us for later," I said walking up to him seductively.

"Okay baby, don't stay too long, you know what happens when you don't follow daddy's rules," he said going to grab my waist. He kissed me on the lips and I felt disgusted about what I had just done. I left the room and as soon as I left I started to cough of disgust. Thank god those walls weren't thin.

I ran to the car and got in, forgetting my seatbelt. Quickly I drove as fast as I could to Yoongi's house. I started to cry again remembering what happened earlier. I grabbed my phone and called Yoongi telling him I'd be coming over.

"Yoo-Yoongi," I Said sniffling.

"Get over at my house now, you're crying and I'm not taking that," he said as I replied with a 'mhm'.

I parked in at his front door. I walked up to the door and before I could knock on it he'd already opened the door.

"You're a mess get inside," he said opening the door wide for me as I was still sniffling. As it was practically night and storming outside my tears weren't so visible. "Come on let's get you warm," he said to me. "And why do you have no shirt on," he said giving me a blanket.

"Part of the story," I answered. He gave me a cup of coffee as we both sat down in the living room.

"Right, one why we crying, two why are you beat up, three why do you have no shirt on?" He asked.

I breathed in and out. "Ouf okay, so...."