Chapter 7

Jungkook's POV

We arrived home and as soon as we did so, I took his hand and we ran upstairs to my room. I pushed him against a wall pinning his shoulders down with my arms. I stared deeply into his eyes. "You're so beautiful." I said, centimetres away from his mouth.

I took him by the hips and threw him on my bed. I climbed on top of him, kissing his soft lips once again. I held his right arm up, the other I wrapped around his waist. He took me by the shirt pulling me closer and pining me there by wrapping his arms around my neck. His back arched upwards as I pulled his hips closer to mine. I pulled them closer every second until there was no more space to pull them closer. I pulled away, both of us running out of breath completely.

"You're go," He said with a smirk as he turned me the other way, making me lie flat on the bed. He pulled me by the shirt, his lips on mine once again. I bit his lips, my tongue going everywhere in his mouth; him doing the same thing to me. I felt his warm hand go up my shirt on my back, giving me chills down my spine. I went down to his hips, pulling them closer once again, then further down to his butt, pulling further down. He grabbed my neck in force when I did so, letting out a small giggle.

"So are we done for today?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm out of breath," he said, breathing heavily over my mouth.

"One more before we sleep?" I asked.

He nodded as I had pulled his head towards my lips, going in straight for the tongue. I bit his lips and licked them until they were hydrated. I pulled away for the last time.

"I think it's time to sleep," I stated.

"Yeah, it's really late," he sat up, sitting on my thighs. I sat up, pulling his butt towards me.

"Are you going to sleep by yourself tonight? I don't want any monsters catching you," I said with a laugh.

"No, I wanna stay with you tonight," he said putting the end of his nose against mine as he grinned. He pushed me back as I lay flat once again. "We're sleeping together tonight."

He got off my lap, laying his head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around his waist. "Are you sleepy?" I asked. No answer. I heard small snores. "This idiot has fallen asleep," I stated, slapping my head and giggling.

I took out my phone and I decided to my eomma that I had liked Taehyung but I didn't want to tell her about what had just happened between us two.

Me: Eomma, I think I like Taehyung... but not just as a friend

I waited 5 minutes for a reply, scared she would disown me and criticise me.

Eomma: Awww Kookie, tell him. I'm sure he wouldn't mind, I will support you whether you love him or not.

I felt so relived she had said that!

Me: Thank eomma! Saranghae! Annyeong!

I put down my phone on the bedside, taking Taehyung's head and placing it on the pillow beside as I kissed his cheek 'goodnight'. I laid my hand around his waist, spooning his body. I was inches away from his hair, smelling home beautiful lavender smell.

Slowly, I fell asleep...