Chapter 13

Okay one more chapter with Jungkook's POV. Only one more xD I'm sorry

Jungkooks POV

"Right so..." I took a deep breath in and out.

"Come on," He said sitting cross legged in front of me.

"Okay, so he's not been a great boyfriend," I said shaking.

"Mhm," he said nodding.

"Wait... one thing. Don't tell anyone. ANYONE," I exclaimed.

"I promise," he said smiling and reassuring me.

"Okay...he's been abusive," I said looking down and starting to tear up.

"Wait what?! I FUCKING KNEW IT. WHY DIDNT YOU TELL M-."

"Because he said he'd kill me. He said he'd kill me if I told anyone literally. He's been beating me up so much and he's been faking his love towards me. It's all fake love and abusive. He's been punching me. Yesterday he...he had sex with me. I didn't want it. At all. In all honesty. He whipped me with a whip on my back multiple times to the point where I was bleeding. I was crying in pain the whole time because I didn't want it at all. I-." I started crying and balling. I felt Yoongi hold me in his arms and it felt so comforting. "I'm sorry-."

"It's okay. Shh." He said stroking my hair. "Since when? From the start?"

"Mhm," I Said wiping my tears.

"He's such a cunt. I can't believe he has the guts to be hurting such a beautiful soul like yours," he started pulling his own hair in frustration.

"He did things to me that no one has ever done to me before," I said still wiping my tears away.

"You're so fucking beautiful and so kind. What could've gone through his brain to want to rape you and hurt you like that," he said staring at me. "Ugh... do you have to go back home?" He asked me.

"I said I was going to the grocery store," I said looking down. "So no."

"Can't you tell him you'll stay over at your mums or something or help i don't know your best friend with a project," he begged.

"Let me try," I said pulling out my phone. Calming myself down and breathing in and out slowly before calling him, I dialled. I put it on loud speaker so Yoongi could hear how fake he is.

"Hey my baby boy, how are you?" Taehyung Said.

"Hi. I'm good. Taehyung I wanted to ask-."

"What did I tell you to call me?" He said in a serious tone.

"Daddy," I Said tearing up whilst looking at Yoongi. I saw him cringe.

"Can I please stay over at-." Yoongi gestured 'my little brother'. "Yoongi's house because his little brother needs to be babysat because Yoongi isn't home right now."

"As long as you are home tomorrow morning. And how do I trust you with that?"

"Because I-." I gulped. "I love you daddy," I started to tear up more from how fake I had to be as well for him. Yoongi has sadness fill his face.

"Okay baby boy, go ahead. Be home tomorrow morning or I will punish you okay," He said. "Bye my dove." He said before I hung up.

"I should've said bye, he will be angry now," I said bitting my tongue.

"Jungkook," Yoongi said lifting my chin. "Let it out," He said before I started to ball and cry my eyes out. Yoongi hugged me so tight for 15 minutes whilst I was hugging him crying and crying.

"Why am I doing this for money? Why?" I Said crying.

"You shouldn't have gotten yourself into this."

"It'll pay for my family Yoongi," I Said tearing up even more. "Ugh, okay I'll stop. How is Jimin?" I said pulling away from the hug.

"He's good. We are on very good terms right now. He's a real sweetheart to be honest," he started to smile making me smile, masking my sadness. "You want some food?" He asked knowing I loved eating.

"Hell yeah," I Said brightening up.

"You want Mcdoanlds?" He asked pulling out his phone and standing up.

"Yeahh," I Said smiling.

"Okay," He said ordering the food. "It'll be here in half an hour. You wanna start a movie?" He asked turning on the TV.

"Yeah," I answered as he sat down next to me. I cuddled up to him and wrapped my legs in between his. People would say that's cheating but we were always close from when we were young and never found it weird. He wrapped his arm around my neck and pulled me close and kiss my head.

"I'm sorry.. I'm sorry you're suffering because of this piece of shit," he said in disappointment.

"It's okay, it isn't your fault. It's mine for getting myself into this," I Said almost tearing up. "But you're here and you're my only source of happiness. And of course chichi and eomma," I said looking up at him.

"I know my good child, I love you," He said smiling down at me.

"I love you too," I Said hugging him close. I missed his presence like this. I missed the way we would always watch movies like this. I missed Yoongi. That's the only person I missed in that moment even though I was right next to him. "I'm so thankful you're in my life. I don't know what I would do without you."

"Are you crying?" He asked as I was sniffling through tears.

"No," I said frowning.

"Shut up egg head," He said laughing and hugging my head. "You're so cute when you cry," he said giggling.

"Oh be quiet," I Said slapping his chest whilst laughing. "It's only because I'm so thankful for you."

He smiled and looked at me. "Me too." It looked as though we were about to kiss.

NO. HES MY BEST FRIEND

I thought. And before I knew it the door bell rang.

"I'll get it," I said running to the door knowing it was the delivery. "I'm ready to-." I Said whilst opening the door and dropping my mug of hot chocolate on the floor in shock of who was standing in front of the door.

"Jungkook what the fu-." I heard Yoongi say.

"Hello there Jungkook," Taehyung stared at me with a stone face...