Chapter 11

Jungkook's POV

It was almost time to go home when I heard a knock at my door. I shook, hitting my leg against the top of the desk and shouting in pain. "Mate," I heard Yoongi's voice.

"Come I-in," I Said with a voice crack. He saw what happened and walked right up to me laughing.

"You dumb asshole," he laughed picking my hand up.

"Shut up," I said with an angry tone.

"It's time to go, come on we need to go," he said picking up my brief case and wanting to leave.

"Yoongi I need to go straight to Taehyungs house today, he said I can't hang around after you know, a lot of c-cooking to be done," I lied as I plastered a smile on my face.

"Ohh okay then don't worry, we can see eachother tomorrow if that's fine," He smiled handing me over the brief case. "Alrighty brother see you tomorrow," he said giving me a bro hug.

"Cheers," I said as I waved, Yoongi exiting the room. As soon as he left out let out a big hufff as I put my hand on my chest. I was frightened to go home, I don't know what Taehyung could do to me. All that matters is I'm being paid and I can help my family.

I exited the room to see Taehyung standing right beside the wall. I jumped. "Oh Taehyung you scared the shit out of me," I fake giggled as I looked down.

"Don't be scared my sweet one, you'll be scared when we get home though," he said lifting my chin and grabbing my waist. It felt comforting but coming from him, I hated it. I pretend to smirk which didn't really work out because that just led him on. He grabbed my waist from both sides and lifted me up on to his hips. Because I didn't want to call I held onto his face so in case I fell, his face could get hurt too.

Why am I doing this? This looks as though I want more

I asked myself. I was hoping he'd stop but then I felt his hands snake down to my behind which made me flinch. "You like that dont you?" He asked looking into my eyes. I gulped in terror. He pushed his lips against mine and fought with them as he tried to enter his tongue but I blocked him. "Why are you letting me?" He asked.

"When we are home could we-?" I asked before he cut me off.

"Okay," He said squeezing my bum even more which made me squeal in pain. "Oh fuck I can't wait to here you scream at home," he said putting me down.

I don't want to have sex with you, you fucking rapist.

I thought as I let out a face of disgust.

"Now come on, daddy has to punish you," he said holding my waist as we walked out of the front door. I was pissed. I was scared. I was horrified.

What could happen when I get home?

I thought. We both got into the car and put on our seatbelts. "It will be so fun," he whispered.

30 minutes later

"We're home," says Taehyung as he grabs my hand firmly. "I can't wait my sweet cake," he smirks. I slowly let go as I open then door praying I wouldn't be able to move tomorrow morning. We walked up to the door and Taehyung grabs the keys and opens the door. "Now, shall we start?" He says as he walks through the front door.

"Start what?" I asked taking off my shoes, knowing clearly what he was talking about.

"Loving you," He said as he pinned me against the wall next to the door. He grabs my chin and whispers in my ear. "You'll never forget this night baby."

Damn right, of course I won't forget you punishing me in a non-loving way

My mind said. I closed my eyes firmly hoping it's a dream, and to my luck, of course it wasn't. He started to kiss me and he was violent. He was super violent. I couldn't hold back anymore because he was forcing it. I liked him but I hated him so much. I kissed him back as he slipped tongue every second. I squinted in between the kisses as saliva went down my chin and everywhere. He grabbed my thighs and lifted me up against the wall and carried on kissing me passionately but violently. I was holding onto his shoulders pushing him away from me a bit but he wouldn't stop. He got my violent by the second. He carried my up the stairs stumbling every step he took and when we got to his room he placed me on his bed awfully gently.

"Get undressed now," he demanded as I quickly took my blazer, shirt, trousers and pants. "Looks like we've got something hard to work with," he said looking at my member as I looked down myself. It was pointing straight forward and it was hard. I loved him but I hated him. I looked up at him in terror. "Wait my baby," he said. "It's time to punish you for earlier."

He left the room as I stood there naked almost freezing to death. 2 minutes later he walks back in with a whip and hand cuffs in his hand.

"Taehyung, I don't like what you are-." He shut my up by pulling out a rope and tying it around my mouth.

"That'll Shut you up," He said pressing his front on my back. I started to let out a few tears frightened of what he would do to me. "Now go and lie down and let your arms free," he said pointing to the bed. "Now..." He said before handcuffing each of my hands to the rim of the bed. I hated it. So fucking much. "Hmm... I'll turn you on your front," He said opening the hand cuffs and ordering me to turn around so I was laying on my front. He then proceeded to hand cuff me again to the rims of the bed.

"Okay, now you need to follow daddy's rules, you hear me baby boy?" He said.

"Y-yes da-daddy," I Said muttering with the rope around my mouth as I started to cry in pain.

I didn't think I'd have to do this for money...