one.

so funny story i was going to rewrite this n then i said fuck it that sounds boring so i didn't ....
the first chapter is okay and then it goes way downhill i apologize 4 that xo love u
....
a curly black-haired boy stumbles in the room on with his skateboard held behind his back. he sits in the back of the room.

the teacher rolls his eyes and looks up from his notes. "look who's late again. misterr wolfhard."

"whatever." the boy spat back, with a loud SMACK! of his gum at the end.

"or gum. you KNOW this." the teacher sighs.

"does it look like i give a shit? i mean look at me!" finn retorts back.

i mentally roll my eyes at him. he was so fucking annoying. shame he was pretty hot.
...
[Y/N's POV]

i slide my lunch tray down next to the same spot my friends and i have been sitting all year.

"hey." i mumble to the group.

"hellooo y/n!" ashley smiles. "how did you do on your chem test?"

i shrug. it wasn't easy. nor did i put much efffort into it. "i got a C. i think. maybe. i hope, at least."

"i probably failed it t-b-h, i didn't study at all." brian replies.

mara, his sister, the janis to his damian, makes a joke about him obsessing over (insert basic male celebrity here) as i start to doze off.

slump! suddenly someone sits down on the other end of our otherwise empty table.
and guess who it was!

our curly haired best friend!

he leans in to take a bite of his sandwich when he notices the rest of us staring at him. "what?"

mara scoffs and redirects her attention to the group. she eyes my unopened milk carton.

"no." i say, putting my hand over it.

a smile twists on the corners of her lips. "don't worry. i won't hurt your little loverboy."

originally published: 1.2.18 !
rewritten for the sequel: 8.2.19 !