part fifteen

hi sorry i haven't updated in forever school wants me to fling myself off a bridge :))

Finn's POV

"Do we poke him with a broom?"

"The fuck? that's a terrible idea."

"I need i'm out of my house."

"Don't be so hard on him."

I feel distant voices getting louder.
i blink my eyes open, slowly and
the memories of last night start
sinking him.

my head pounded, i felt like throwing up, and my eyes felt like they were being stabbed.

i rub my head, and slowly sit up. i fell asleep on josh's gray couch, with sticky juice spilled on one end, and nacho cheese sauce spilled on the other.

"good. you're awake."
i look up and see iris, josh,
and jack.

iris's makeup was smudged, but she still looked beautiful.

josh looked annoyed with somebody. probably me.

jack — jack was starting at his phone, probably watching porn or some shit liked that.

"what happened last night?" i ask, still barely able to stay awake.

"basically? you got drunk and so did iris. you guys - you know what - never mind. you know what i mean." josh says.

"what about earlier?" i say, vaguely remembering the fight with y/n.

"earlier? you drunkenly said yes to joining a band with malcom, the other jack, and ayla."

"oh." fuck. "what about y/n? my friend who came with me?"

"she left. you slapped her or some shit like that and she ran out crying."

"oh." i try to steady myself and get up, and walk over to the door.

"where are you going?"

"i want to make sure she's okay." i stumble a little - but i manage to get to the door.

"okay, have fun!"
...

Y/N's POV

"Which one do you think is better?" Sadie holds up a dark blue velvet shirt, and a rose gold one.

i couldn't really concentrate on what she was saying. thinking about josh and his gang. me asking why she was friends with them. if i don't, they'll kill me. what did these people do? and finn was hanging out with them - would they hurt him? i mean i care about him.  a lot. i hope he was just drunk  last night and he doesn't really h-

"Are you okay?" Sadie asks, pulling me out of my trance.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I smile, but she doesn't seem convinced. she hangs the shirts back up, and walks me out of the mall store and onto a small bench.

"is there anything bothering you?"
i let out a deep breath. i needed to know if finn was going to be okay being friends with them. "you said that josh and his friends would kill you if you didn't be friends with them, what do you mean?"

sadie grabs my wrist. "listen. y/n. what i'm about to tell you- if you tell anyone - i swear to fucking god -..."

"wow. uh, i mean okay. i won't tell anyone. i swear."

she nods, her voice still in a whisper.
"okay. so josh and his friends iris, jack, other jack, ayla, malcom, are all from la. they were friends with a cast from this show that was going to be put on netflix. it was called 'stranger things.'
i was going to be one of the main actors on it. there were four other actors that were our age, the ones that were friends with josh; millie, gaten, noah and caleb. we were at rehearsal one day - in our rehearsal room - and i went to get some snacks across the room, when all of the sudden, i heard a bang bang bang ! and i looked over, and there was josh and his little "gang" - and they'd just shot my cast members. to this day i have no idea why they would do something like that - but all i can remember is begging for my life. they agreed not to kill me as long as i pretended to be friends with them and not rat them out. they travelled from LA and are now staying here - i don't know how long i can keep up with this."

————-
authors note:
hey guys! so i'm so sorry for not updating in soooo long. i'm writing two other fan fictions, which one would you like to see first? (basically one i will publish soon and take priority on and the other i might do in june but skater boy will still be my main story)

Secrets (finn wolfhard x reader)
school delinquent finn wolfhard forces you to join his group and kill somebody.

Honestly (finn wolfhard x reader)
you and finn are both famous, and secretly dating. when your secret gets exposed, you're forced to not see or talk to eachother, what will you do?

please tell me which one you'd be more interested in! thank you, and ily!
- v 💞