part nine

"so where are we? are we close? arewegonnagettheresoon?" i ask finn, excitedly.
"we're still six hours away." finn laughs.

i groan and lean back in my seat.
"so... how long are we going to stay? because like i don't want my parents to get worried and track my phone. or something like that. not like they will. but i'm a little scared."

"i got a one way ticket - so whenever we decide to go back. and - we should destroy our old phones, and get new ones." finn replies

i nod and look out in the bus. we were the only ones on - besides an elderly couple who was asleep.

"i think i'm going back to sleep." i yawn.

time skip
this story is so boring what the fuck

i wake up, and it was finally bright out.
finn was asleep, and the bus was half full now.

"one hour away from new york city!!" i say, excitedly, waking up finn. he smiles and snuggles back down into his seat. we were in new york - but not the city part.

back at home.
third person pov

"where's Y/N?" ashley rushes up to mara and brian, who were eating sandwiches out in the school courtyard.

mara shrugs. "hey come to think of it- have you seen finn either?"

brian laughs. "he's probably just skipping school, and y/n is probably sick."

mara and ashley nod, not thinking too much of it.

back at y/n's
mom's house.

y/n's mom sighs, and takes a big sip out of her "water" (vodka) bottle. y/n's younger sister - emaline - who was now six - looked up from her ipad, and shrugs.

"maybe she'll be back soon." y/n's mom suggests.

"do you want her back here though? what good will she do?" her husband replies.

y/n's little sister puts down her ipad and walks into y/n's room.

drawers were open- her room was a mess.
but most of all - her suitcase was gone. and her most prized possession - a doll from her dad.

emaline walks back to her mother and stepfather. "i think she ran away."

finn's dad

the man in the all orange outfit groaned.
"it's okay, sir. he just wants to say a few words." the assistant replied, and the man in the orange eventually gave in.

the man walked into the visitors room, and sat at a table across from his son.

"nick, why are you here?" he asked.

"i ran away, dad. i took my half of hen money and ran away. i couldn't take it there."

the man slams his fists on the table."y-you are an IDIOT."

so this is a lil different ig?
so i'll try to have a new chapter
up late wensday or thursday. it'll
be longer - at least 1k words cause
this one is only 466!