4. I mean, unless you want to.

[highschool AU]
(Y/bff - your bestfriend's name)

"Truth or dare?" Y/bff blurted excitedly, and Camila thought for a moment before answering.

"Truth!" She giggles a little, "Because your dares scare me."

You, y/bff, and Camila had been best friends since the dawn of time. Well, since you were in elementary school at least. That made it hard to tell when you'd developed such a heart-wrenching crush on her. She consumed every space in your mind, in all of your thoughts almost 24/7. She was so perfect in every way, inside and out. If you were in a romance novel you might have already called it love, but you hadn't told her because 1, she nor anyone else (besides y/bff) knew that you were a massive lesbian and 2, she was way out of your league and 3, the feelings were unrequited anyway.

"Yeah but you always pick truth whenever I ask you." Y/bff pouted, and Camila groaned, rolling her eyes and shifting in her spot on the sofa so that she was leaning a little further into you. Your hand automatically flew to the back of the sofa so you could feel like it was around her shoulders without probably creeping her out or making her move. That had become your life recently, finding little things you could do which would feel like you were pushing the boundaries of a friendship without actually having to do that.

"Fine!" She huffed, "Dare."

"I dare you to kiss y/n!" Y/bff blurted as though she had been waiting for that moment her whole night, and you wouldn't be surprised if she had. So you shot daggers at her with your eyes.

"Wha- no!" Camila instantly replied, and your formally racing heart dropped a little. She strained her neck around to face you and must've read the falseness in your chuckle and the sadness in your eyes because then she quietly added, "I mean, unless you want to."

You couldn't stop the nod which escaped you, and your eyelids began to close softly when you saw her start to lean in. Then soft lips were against yours and you felt like you'd just seen colors for the first time.

It was over all too soon though, and Camila's brown eyes flickered between your own quickly as though searching for a reaction.

You hand automatically raised to allow your fingers to gently lay on your lips as you scanned over Camila's face like it was the last time you'd see it. Her lips were slightly parted and then she turned back to y/bff.

"Happy?" She scoffed, and if she had felt what you had then she didn't show it.

When you got home from y/bff's that night, you immediately flopped onto your bed. You were going to kill y/bff! She knew you liked Camila! Why would she make her kiss you?

As you were thinking about this you get a text from Camila herself.

Canola 🍌: Can we talk about earlier?

Author's Note:
...! Cliffhanger! Let me know if I should write a part II! Also, I'm thinking about writing a werewolf Camila x Reader story because I love all that Jazz... what do u think? Let me know in the comments! Love you all XXX