15.Gif Imagines (4)

... these again, I know. But there's only two this time.

I think my Wattpad has freaked out, so I don't know which chapters have publish or double publish or anything, so if there're any issues let me know.

Let me know if you guys like reading them or if you prefer my other Oneshots or have any suggestions/requests/prompts/ideas for my writing! I love hearing from you guys.

Imagine

Imagine... She is on a press tour after her debut album released, and you had to stay at home for work/school/whatever reason. You'd FaceTime each other any chance you got, but there's always that moment at the end where neither of you want to say goodbye or hang up. The longest it's lasted is 10 minutes, and she ended up almost missing a flight because of it.

Imagine... her performing songs to you before she released them, or ones she'd never plan to release. They were just your two's. Sometimes you'd urge her to share or at least perform some once for her fans, if they were particularly good. Even if she was reluctant at first, she'd usually give in in the end because you promised her you would still know it was meant for you, and that it'd be just as special (if not more so because you could then listen to it on the radio or at her shows or on Spotify, even if she wasn't around to sing it to you... especially when she isn't around to sing it to you).