9. I mean, unless you want to. (Part II)

Canola 🍌: Can we talk about earlier?

You hesitated a little before sending a reply.

Me: Yeah what do u want to talk about

Canola 🍌: she made me kiss you

Me: ...yeah

Canola 🍌: ...Can I call u?

Me: sure.

"So, she made you kiss me." You answered on the first ring.

"I asked if you wanted to and you nodded." She pointed out, and you thought you could hear a car engine in the background. Crap. Now she was going to say that she thinks your gross or something and not want to be your friend anymore never mind like you back.

"Yeah."

"How long?" She asked, but when you don't reply she must have sensed your confusion, "How long have you wanted to kiss me for?"

Now you had two options: lie to your crush and one of your best friends or tell her the truth and risk losing her. As much as you wanted to, you couldn't lie to her.

"Forever." You responded quietly, and there is a pause on the other line before the car engine stops and you heard the door opening and closing.

"Good," She said, and you could've sworn that was the sound of your front door opening, "because that means I can do this."

And then there she was in your room, hanging up her phone before gently cupping your jaw, and leaning in again.

"I really like you, y/n." She giggled before capturing your lips with her own for the second time that night. You had frozen as soon as you saw her like a deer in the headlights, but now the warmth was rushing through you again and you retook control of your body. A hand gently rested on her waist as she pulled away once more.

"I really like you too, Camila." You giggled back. You felt like a pair of elementary school children who'd had too much sugar, but you loved it.