41. No Talking 'Til Noon. (Mature)

⚠️ Mature! Smut ⚠️

Y/n woke up before Camila today, which is a real achievement. She's glad, too, because it's time she did something nice for her wife who'd been treating her like a princess for the last month, and before that too but even more so recently.

So, after checking again to make sure the Latina is definitely still asleep, Y/n places a cautious kiss on the woman's collarbone. She doesn't wake up, so the y/h/c-haired girl sucks on the same spot gently, just long enough to leave a light hickey. She trails a path of kisses down the girl until she reaches the underside of her breasts, where she licks a long stripe across them and plants a soft, wet kiss on each nipple so that the new cool feel to the air will harden them.

It's times like these that she's grateful Camila doesn't usually get dressed after sex, like last night. It's also times like these that she's grateful for 'morning dew' because when she shimmies a little bit lower on the girl, she can already see the slight wetness of Camila's... more sensitive area.

She smirks as she snakes her way down the woman's body and pulls the covers down with her, being careful not to wake her up... not yet, at least.

Camila shifts in her sleep in a way that makes her thighs rub together a little. When they part again, she glistens deliciously in front of Y/n, as though she is beckoning her towards her heat. Y/n settles between the girl's legs with a glint of lust in her darkened eyes.

Redirecting her eyes to Camila's face, she slowly leans in and places a soft kiss on the woman, just where her right thigh meets her groin.

A quiet groan comes from above, but no further sounds or movement follow, so Y/n carries on.

This time, she licks a hot, wide stripe up the girl's slit, pausing over her clit for a moment and relishing in the taste. It's sweet but a little tangy all at the same time, and it's just so Camila. There's really no other way to describe it. She opens the woman's legs a bit wider to allow herself full access.

It's not long until she's lapping at the woman, feeling her getting damper between every swipe of her tongue. She focuses some attention on her clitoris and, expecting Camila to wake up from her slumber or at least begin to move about a bit, she braces the Latina's hips with her widely-spread fingers clawing slightly at the skin there.

"Hmm, baby..." she hears a quiet mutter from above her and kisses the small, hardened clit before pulling away, "Y- y/n..."

"Shh." She hushes the woman, planting a kiss on her other thigh, "No talking 'til noon."

Camila opens her weary eyes to look across at the alarm clock to see that it's still only 10 am, and Y/n reconnects her lips to the little bud that was begging for attention. A small whimper is elicited from Camila because she can tell that Y/n is probably going to be keeping this up until 12 o'clock with few breaks in between. She's always had fantastic stamina.

Y/n's tongue darts out to circle her clit, and then meanders down to her entrance which she circles a few times, making Camila jut her hips out, begging for more.

'Please.' She wants to mutter but abides by Y/n's rule for now.

The morning sun lands on the girls in stripes of light and shade, creating hot spots on their bodies in magnificent ways.

When Y/n's nose brushes against the Latina's entrance as she moves down for another long swipe of her tongue, Camila's hands shoot down to hold her there, fingers wrapping and tangling around y/h/c locks. She grinds against her with another whimper as she looks down to see sparkling y/e/c eyes peeking over her mound.

A wink is her only warning before Y/n suddenly inserts a finger, ramming it into Camila but then just leaving it there, knuckle deep.

The rule is broken as Camila calls out, "Shit!" and tries to rotate her hips to gain some sort of friction.

Y/n marvels in the way her wife's core clenches and her hips move, making those hot, velvety walls clench and press against the single finger. Camila's face is clenched too, in concentration and desire, and she laughs softly before slowly beginning to move that finger. Out all the way to just the fingertip, and then in again, painfully slowly. Her other arm slides over to hold the woman's hips still, wrapping around her waist tightly, and she moves down to kiss the space just above where she really needs it.

Camila moans lowly as she curls her finger within her and retreats, and then again as it is joined by another on its re-entry.

The pace picks up a little and both of the girls moan together, Camila at the feeling and Y/n at the sight of her digits pumping in and out of those soft folds. They rapidly speed up until the lewd sounds of sex and moans fill the room, and then she stops completely and pulls completely off and out of Camila.

"Wh- what?" Camila breaths, her arched back landing back on the end as she gazes in confusion at her wife who is now kneeling on the bed, sucking her fingers clean. Y/n cocks a brow at her but says nothing. It's a reminder of her rule, Camila realises, so she whimpers and shuffles down in an attempt to press herself against the woman's thigh. She'd been so close to release that now she craves it more than ever before.

Seemingly reading her thoughts, Y/n shakes her head and moves to straddle Camila's core, her knees up near her chest. She leans down ever so slowly, hair cascading around the pair's faces as she nibbles on her wife's earlobe.

Camila doesn't notice that the y/h/c's hand had made its way to her right boob until it tugs on her nipple a little, and all she can do is moan once more.

Seemingly satisfied, Y/n muffles the on-coming whines of pleasure with her own mouth, connecting their lips in a hungry fever. She reaches behind and plays with Camila's clit once again, and the short abandonment it had suffered before only made it more responsive now.

She swallows the noises Camila fights to contain greedily and, when the tanned woman's hands find her shoulder blades and her nails dig in a little, she tugs on Camila's bottom lip. Whilst it's between her teeth, she swipes her tongue along it and speeds up her hand's actions behind her, the other coming to cup Camila's cheek. A short while passes before Camila lets out a serious of rushed profanities, or at least as close to them as she can with her bottom lip still apprehended, squirming beneath her wife, and Y/n knows exactly what to do. Her expert fingers apply just enough pressure and with one quick movement, she lets go of her lip with a pop and Camila comes undone beneath her. Thighs quaking, a high pitched moan which soon turns into a throaty growl rumbles from the woman who convulses with each wave of her or orgasm.

When it passes her by, the final wave sending weak shivers through her, she feels more exhausted than she had been when she was awoken, and her head lols to the side. At some point, Y/n had rolled off of her and is now spooning her side with a lazy grin on her face. Beyond Y/n, Camila caught sight of the alarm clock again.

10:38 am

Wow, that was the longest she's ever lasted.

She returns her lover's grin and blinks slowly, hopefully communicating her exhaustion. Y/n doesn't make a move to do anything else because she knows that when Camila is ready again, she'll let her know.

Instead, she cuddles a little closer up to her and buries her face in her neck. She leaves a soft, lingering kiss there to express her love and to tell her she'll be patient, before simply admiring the way Camila had felt just now, and hoping that her own wetness doesn't give itself away. Today is Camila's day, not hers, and she's going to make sure that the woman knows it.