Im Sorry...

Marco's P.O.V
A week has passed since the last time I've talked to Star. She has barely said a word to me. One day I tried to apologize but she just walked away. Every time I try to speak to her, she just walks away with her arms crossed and head hung low. I have really broken her!

I try to speak to her every day even though I know that she will reject everytime but I just hope that one day she will just stop and hear me out. Now it's been three weeks and I still keep trying. She doesn't say a word to me and it's killing me. I had asked Janna on how to reach through her and she just said to keep trying to talk to her. She'll eventually give up and listen to me. Although I'm not sure if Janna's right, I still try.

"Star!! Star, please listen to me!" Once again, I tried speaking to her but this time she turned to me and glared at me.

"Fine Marco!! What do you want?" It was silent for a few seconds as I processed the fact that she is listening finally.

"I'm sorry...Star. There is NO excuse for why I believed that video, I know that. I also know that you're seriously hurt and I hate that I'm the one who caused that. Star...I can't lose you okay? So please forgive me?" I had tears in my eyes as I spoke.

"Marco...I need someone that will trust me. Someone who stays by my side. So no, I'm not forgiving you." She glared before turning away but I grabbed her hand.

"Star! I promise that I will NEVER hurt you again. You mean too much to me, Star! Please...don't leave me." Star wiped a few tears from her face.

"Everyone breaks promises with me." Star fired back and stomped her foot.

"Why can't you just let someone in Star!?" I yelled, hoping that she just gives up and hugs me while forgiving me.

"Are you serious?! I've let so many people in and look what's happened? Just go away Marco!" Her voice was now interrupted by her quick breathing.

"Star...maybe that is because you push people away." I say and regret the words right as they left my mouth.

"People call me a freak, Marco. A FREAK!!" She screamed as everyone stared at us.

"Well maybe that's because you ARE a freak!!" I screamed back and she flinched back and was having an anxiety attack. I reached for her but she backed away.

"Don't...touch me....you....jerk!" She spoke between heavy breaths.

"Star...I didn't mean that. Let me help you." I said and tried to grab her hand but, again, she pulled away.

"I think you've done enough, Marco." Star said before letting tears fall and then she walked away. Great, I tried apologizing and I just broke her more. I'm seriously a mess up. My back was against lockers so I just slid down and cried. Now I don't think I can ever gain her trust. This is what happens when people get close to me...I break them for no reason at all.

Sorry for short chapter...I just felt like writing two chapters so...HERE!! 😂😂😁