My Life's Boring Without You

Marco's P.O.V
It's been a week since Star's been in the hospital. The doctors had checked her again because she was still alive the next day, so now they're saying she is in a coma. I just want her to wake up. Everyday I walk into school without a hand to hold, without someone to smile at me, without a quick kiss to reassure me that everything's alright. After school I go straight to the hospital and speak to her, try to wake her up. Of course it doesn't work and it may never work but I love her too much to lose her!

Right now I was with Janna at the hospital. Janna has felt guilty no matter how much I tell her that it wasn't her fault. She always comes to see Star and apologise to her, I still tell her that she didn't know it was going to happen.

"Marco can I ask you something?" Janna is sitting across from me on the other side of the hospital bed.

"Yeah, sure. Ask whatever you need." I looked up at her with my red and puffy eyes.

"Why didn't you answer me that one day when I asked if you had a crush on Star?" My heart stopped for a second at the unexpected question but I answered right away.

"When you asked me that question, I didn't answer because I did have a crush on her but I thought everyone would think I'm crazy for loving her already. Now, I'm not afraid to admit that I love her because she's an amazing person. If people judge me about us dating, well then screw them because I love her." Janna smiled at me and chuckled a bit.

"I knew you were different Marco. You definitely deserve each other, and need each other." I smiled at her words. Suddenly I felt Star's hand squeeze mine and she gasped while quickly sitting up.

"Star, you're awake!" I hugged Star right away and had tears running down my face. She hugged back and giggled at my reaction.

"I heard everything you said. I could hear everything, I just couldn't wake up and it was killing me!" Star was tightly hugging me. Her heartbeat was calming and was beating much better than it was yesterday.

"Star, I'm so so sorry for putting you through this. I should've never let you drive." Janna immediately hugged her after I pulled away.

"Don't apologise. It's seriously not your fault plus I'm alive so it's okay!" Janna smiles at Star and hugs her again.

"Seriously Star, I'm so happy that you're awake because life's so boring without you. I have no ones hand to hold, no one to kiss, and no one to smile at. I love you so much Star!" I said. Star gave me a huge smile and gave me a long and sweet kiss.

"You two are disgustingly adorable. I ship it." Both Star and I rolled our eyes but smiled.

Soon enough doctors rushed in and checked her up. They said that by tomorrow she will be able to go home but she needs to eat and drink something. Janna went home but I stayed until Star had fallen asleep.

The next day Star was released and things were back to normal. Everyday me and Star walked into School while holding hands, we kissed each other once in a while, and we would exchange smiles. Without her, my life wouldn't be right, I wouldn't be the strong person I am today. Which reminds me that I need to take her on a date.

People were mean to us as usual but we just held hands and fought through it. We weren't invincible but we were tough. Who knew that I'd become Star's boyfriend when at the beginning of the year I was dreading to talk to anyone. I guess life takes you in different routes than you expected and I'm glad about that.

"Hey Star, I haven't asked you but...would you want to go on a date?" I scratched my neck in nervousness.

"Nope," My heart stopped but she just giggled, "I'm joking. Of course I will go on a date with you! Where and when?"

"How about, since tomorrow is Friday, we go to the park after school tomorrow at 5pm?" I asked and Star gave me that adorable smile of hers.

"Sounds awesome! See you tomorrow, love you!" Star shouted as she walked down the hall. I laughed a bit at her weirdness and shout back.

"Love you too!" The rest of the day was slow. It seemed like time was frozen, stuck on one second. All that was running through my mind was what I was doing for the date. She's always wanted her date to be at the park and to eat ice cream somewhere. I just had to figure everything else out.

Star's P.O.V
That night I barely slept because I couldn't stop thinking about our date tomorrow. What was I going to wear? How am I doing my hair? Should I wear fancy or casual? God, dates are stressful! My thoughts were running crazy on thoughts about the date all night. No matter how hard I tried to fall asleep my mind would think of something and I'd get nervous about it. For some reason I had a feeling that Marco would stop liking me after the date because I will probably mess up and make it awkward...or something. All I know is that I can't wait until the date! I love Marco Diaz so much, no one can explain it.

Heeey, it's been a little while since I've updated this because I had writers block but...here ya go!!! ❤love you all!!