She Is A Slut

Star's P.O.V
Marco Diaz just kissed me, and I kissed back! Every hatred I had for him faded in that moment. It was like he wanted to show how much he was seriously sorry and I believe it. I don't know if that kiss meant anything to him but it meant so much to me. When we released each other's lips everything seemed so much brighter. No matter how cheesy it sounds, I seriously love Marco Diaz.

"That was my first kiss." I say while still holding his face.

"I kissed you before though, remember?" He asks, a smirk playing on his face.

"I was pretty much unconscious when you kissed me that time." A laugh escaped us both.

"So I stole your first kiss? That's amazing!" Marco suddenly jumps up as the bell for the next period to start goes off.

"We better go to our next class." I stand up, giggling a bit and grab Marco's hand. We smile at each other before walking to class.

After school was finally over, I started walking home. Usually I walk with Janna but she got detention for something she did, so guess I'm walking alone. Walking alone makes me paranoid that someone's following me but I do my best to ignore it. Soon my paranoia rose up as I hear footsteps near me and then hands grab my back. I whip around to come face to face with my worst enemy, Tom. I quickly turn away and start walking away but, of course, Tom grabs my wrist.

"Ugh, what do you want Tom!?" I yell trying to yank my wrist away from his hand but it's useless. He tightens his grip and pulls me closer.

"No use in fighting freak! I just need you to do one favor for me." Tom brushes back some of my hair. I back away but he pulls me right back to him.

"What favor." My voice was like venom. Every word I spoke was like spitting out poison.

"Kiss me." He simply said this and I immediately slapped him. That was a huge mistake because he wrapped his arms around my waist and forces my lips on his. My eyes widen and I push back.

"You're disgusting!!" I scream out and run away crying. It's so easy to cry, why does it have to be so easy to cry? Why can't I be one of those tough girls, like Janna, and stand up to jerks like Tom? Why do I have to be so weak and useless? I pull my sleeves up and look at all the scars from cutting. A thought appears but I shake it away. No, I promised I wouldn't do that anymore, plus those jerks aren't worth my time. Instead I just head up to my room that Janna made for me, it was just a guest room but Janna spiced it up for me and I love it. I lay on the bed and soon fall asleep.

The next day came faster than I wanted it to. The annoying alarm clock was like knives cutting through the peaceful silence. The sun was really bright and shining right in my face. I picked up my phone and see that I had a text from someone. It was sent from Brittney to everyone in my school. Crap, no this can't be happening! Seriously why does my life have to be some sort of hell everyday!? A picture of me kissing Tom next to a photo of me kissing Marco. People are actually going to believe that I kissed Tom!

That morning was going by fast. From me getting ready, changing my clothes, eating breakfast and walking to school. I stormed into E how Creek High and see that the same pictures we're stapled up everywhere. Tears were forming in my eyes but my anger took over and I stormed up to the person who did this, Brittney.

"Star! Star, you didn't kiss Tom right?" Marco stopped me before I could say a word to Brittney. Marco grabs my hand and looks me straight in the eyes.

"No, he forces me to kiss him. I pushed him away but she took a picture just so she could make my life even more miserable!!" My voice was loud and Marco grabbed my face, pulling me close to him.

"Oh no Marco Diaz. She definately kissed me because she is a slut." Tom's voice suddenly boomed from behind me. I could see Marco glare at Tom. His hands clenched up into a fist.

"What. Did. You. Just. Call her?" His voice was stern and terrifying.

"Star Butterfly is a slut." Before another second could pass, Marco punched Tom straight on his nose. Tom pushed him back but Marco just tackled Tom to the ground and threw punch after punch. I've never seen Marco this crazy. Everytime Tom tried to get up or push back, Marco just slammed his head onto the floor and kept punching. Soon the halls cleared and the principal came storming up to Marco and Tom. I tried pulling Marco off of him but I was too weak.

"MARCO DIAZ! Principals office, NOW!!" Principal Kendricks caught Marcos attention and soon enough he realized how much he just beat up Tom, it was actually kind of funny to see Tom's shocked face.

Marco went to the office as I waited to see him. How long was he going to be suspended? Could he possibly get expelled? If anyone gets expelled it should be this whole school and then maybe people will be nice to me.

"Three days! I'm suspended for three days! Why isn't Tom expelled for a the crap he's said about you?" Marco's voice interrupted my thoughts. His face was showing full anger.

"I'm just glad you weren't expelled but I do agree that Tom should get expelled." I say laughing a bit.

"I know what I did was wrong but seriously, I don't regret it because he called you a slut and you are far from it!" I smile at how mad Marco was, he never gets this mad.

"Marco, it's okay. Calm down." My hand rested on his hand. He smiled at me and nodded.

"Well I better get to my last class. See you tomorrow!" We waved goodbye and went to our classes. Another question I have, why does school have to be so boring? Why can't I be better at school, like Marco?

Duh, because he's actually normal and not a freak like you.

Well, here we go again.