Chapter 1

Tom's P.O.V

16. The age of which most teens look forward too. In America it's one of the 3 legal ages of sexual consent. In England it's the age of drinking with supervision of a parent. But the age 16 is an age I have been dreading for years now. Ever since I was told what would happen at the age I grew to hate it. Many are confused why I hate the age so much, But there is no way in hell i'm telling. The age is a big impact on me just as it is with other teenagers, but my reasons are reasonable. 'Be happy! It's an exciting age!' People tell me. How can I be happy if i'm not completely human?

"Damn, I remember the day I wrote this..." I sighed to myself, "The day before my 16th birthday. I was so fucking pissed that day. I was not ready to start going through heats that next day." I tossed my old notebook aside and growled, "The hell am I talking about?! I'm still not ready for them! I mean come on! I'm 21 years old now! I have been doing this for 6 years, and I still can't go through one goddamn heat without the urge to shove something up my ass!"

I kicked my bed post in anger. Once every months or so I go through heat. Mine last a bloody week. A week of an intense burning sensation that can only be soothed by sexual actions. When I was in school I was always absent for those torturous weeks. It raised many suspicions but no one knew the truth. No one will ever know the truth. Not even my closes friends know. I would surely be kicked out if they found out I was a monster. An omega monster no less.

Usually I go to my parents house because they have the things I need. It may sound odd, but I have always been open about my sex life with my parents. For multiple reasons really. For my dads research. For the fact they care about me. The fact that there isn't much to share. That's right. I'm a virgin still. Well a virgin to another sexual partner. When my dad found out I was an omega it was clear that i'm gay. So the morning of my birthday, instead of a happy birthday or a car I got a box of...toys. Stuff that will help my urges during heat. Ever since then, I have done just that. Both my parents and I agreed that it was too dangerous for me to find an actual partner in fear of me getting pregnant at a young age. So I have never had sex with an actual male before.

Now at 21 I still go to my parents house, to my 'play room' as my dad likes to call it. Really it's a sectioned off piece of the basement for me to have space during these times. My mom has urged me to try finding a partner, but I am too scared for that. Why? Because I doubt any guy wants to date a guy that can get pregnant and is a monster. And I fear pregnancy as it is. 

I flopped down on my bed face first and groaned. The worst part is, is that I never know when my heats are. They can be back to back. They can be can be in the beginning or ending of the month. It's always a surprise. 

Growing a bit warm, I pulled off my hoodie. Edd walked into my room, "Hey Tom, you okay? You've been in here all day?"

I frowned and looked at him, "Have I really?"

He sat next me on my bed, "Yeah. You haven't eaten all day."

I felt the heat radiating off him, "Oh well i'm not hungry."

He sighed and touched my forehead with the back of his hand. I gasped at the shock of his touch and pushed his hand away, "Tom?"

Fucking hell...I need to get out of here quick! Getting up quickly I yanked on my hoodie and grabbed my emergency to go bag from under my bed. I ran out of my room and I could start to feel my horns push through my scull and my tail starting to form at the base of my back. I heard multiple people call my name but I couldn't tell the voices apart or what they were saying.

Suddenly I was tackled before I reached the front door. Being lifted up, I started to panic. I looked at my captor only to meet gaze with silver eyes, "Tom?" The accented man asked.