Chapter 4

{Dear god help me. I'm falling into the Detroit Become Human fandom....} 

Tord's P.O.V

It's been a couple of days now since Andrew and Bethany left Tom in our care. All has gone well so far, In my opinion that is. That day after Tom's parents left, We left him in my room in fear he would have another panic attack from us touching him. So that day I slept on the couch. Not that I minded. The couch is oddly comfortable.

That next day Tom refused to talk, refused to eat, even refused to move. So once again I slept on the couch. Still don't mind though. Tom's health is more important.

The following day, yesterday, Tom still refused to talk but we did however get him to eat a bit. And guess where I slept. Don't get me wrong, the couch is comfortable and all but I like my bed.

Today we had a plan. We are going to get Tom up and talking. So here we sat in the kitchen, "So everyone got it?" Edd asked.

Matt and I nodded and we put our plan to action. Well I did. There is no doubt that Tom still doesn't want to be touched, but hopefully I can be an exception. Seeing that I am the one that tends to his wounds.

I knocked on my door quietly before entering, "Tom?" I asked quietly. Tom didn't answer. Or move for that matter.

He sat up in bed with his legs crossed, staring at the wall. He still wore my red hoodie with nothing under. Sitting next to him, I softly touched his bare leg. The action made him jump and gasp in fear, "Calm down, Tom...It's just me. Tord. You are not in danger. You will never be in danger again." I said calmly.

Tom nodded shakily and pulled his knees to his chest. Heat rushed to my face and I tried to keep my eyes on his face, "U-Umm...Lets get you to your room and put something else on you." Tom shook his head vigorously. Sighing, I yanked on my hoodie strings, "Tom, We want to help. We think getting you to talk and moving around would help you forget. I will help you to your room and I will help you change. No one else will touch you. Okay? Only me. Do you trust me?"

Tom hesitantly nodded. Smiling I got up and offered him a hand, "I promise we wont force you to do something you absolutely don't want to do." He again, nodded and took my hand. He was shaking slightly but I ignored it. He's probably just scared. I wrapped my arm around his waist to help support his weight and Tom tensed and tried to pull away. I pulled him to a hug and ran a hand through his hair, "Shhh....It's okay Tom. I am not going to hurt you. I promise you I will only do what I said I was going to do. Nothing more. Helping you requires me to touch you, Okay?"

Tom stopped squirming and nodded against my chest. Giving him a small smile I picked him up. He tucked his face against my neck and his tiny horns poked at my skin a bit. His tail tucked under the hoodie, out of sight. I opened his room door and set him on the bed, "Okay Tom, what do you want to wear?" He didn't answer. Instead he pulled at my hoodie he wore, "No. You need to change now." Tom shook his head and I sighed, "Tom, You're going to half to talk to me. I can't read your mind."

He looked down and shook his head, "Come on Tom you can't hide forever. Please just talk to me." I begged, "Please...just please Tom..."

He bit his lip and pointed at a drawer in his dresser, "Th-There is oversized sweaters in that drawer...." He said quietly.

I smiled softly and opened the drawer. Just like he said there was a drawer filled with various shades of blue and different types of sweaters. Turtle necks, Loose knit, tight knit. You name it. He probably had it. Looking at them I grabbed a baby blue loose knit sweater and shut the drawer, "Were is everything else?"

The Lust We Run Onजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें