Chapter 7

Tord's P.O.V

"Alight Edd. I was Told to be civil with you. Lets see how that works out, shall we?"

Edd still sat in his place on the recliner, "We shall, even though I know you would be civil anyways because let's face it Tord, You're all bark and no bite."

I clenched my jaw slightly, "What's with you trying to fucking piss me off today? Just because I've never beaten your arse before doesn't mean I'm afraid to."

With a hum Edd looked away, "No needs for threats. I just wanted to say sorry."

"Apology accepted. I'm gonna go help Tom and Matt."

Before I could walk away Edd grabbed my wrist, "No." I glared at him and he returned the glare, "I was gonna be nice about it, but if you're gonna be a cunt then I will be one too." He stood to meet my eye level, "Stay the fuck away from Tom. Knowing you, you will cause even bigger problems. Sure I joked about you two being together before but now I see that you only like him for what he is. Not who he is."

I gritted my teeth and pushed Edd back from me, "I love Tom! Why are you so insistent that I am a horrible human?! I loved Tom for a very fucking long time now!"

Edd pushed me back, "I insist that because all you do is have one night stands! You are incapable of holding a relationship down! It wouldn't surprise me if you where incapable of loving at all!"

I felt my heart fall to my stomach, "What...." my mouth went dry, "You think i'm incapable of loving...?" Complete rage flared up in me but I didn't show it, "If anyone here is incapable of loving, It's you Edd." My voice was tight and scarily calm, "All you do is sit there on your fucking laptop. If you paid attention for once in your fucking life, you'd see that I'm constantly looking at Tom when he's not watching. You would now that I truly make an effort to spend time with Tom. You'd see that i'm usually smiling when I'm talking to him. If you'd pay attention you'd be looking at me right now instead of looking anywhere else but my face." Edd jumped at the call out and looked at me for a brief moment, I gave a smirk "If you'd pay attention for just a day, You'd realize Matt likes you. If you'd pay attention, you'd see Matt is actually a very smart guy. You'd see Matt makes an effort to just get your attention."

Edd's eyes snapped to meet mine, "Really?"

I barked out a laugh, "No."

"Oh..." He looked back down

"And if you where paying attention just now, You'd see that I was lying to you. You think that Tom, Matt and I are all strictly one way. A drunk with no patients, A stupid ginger who's obsessed with their looks, and a trigger happy pervert. But that's because when you do truly pay attention it's during our bad moments. Yes that makes up some of our personality but that's not how we live out lives. Tom doesn't drink much anymore and has more patients than a mother with 5 toddlers. Matt is incredibly smart and likes helping others with their looks. I have slight obsession with guns, because I make them. I don't fantasize about people. What I enjoy to read is very different than what I am looking for in a partner,"

Edd chewed on his lip in guilt, "What are you trying to get at...?"

Rubbing my face I sighed, "My point in all of this is, give me a chance. Let me prove How much I care for Tom."

"How do I know you're not gonna leave Tom when you get what you want from him? Like I said, You where never one to hold down a relationship."

I smiled softly, "Because I never had a reason to hold down a relationship. I never wanted to hold one down because none of them where Tom. Tom is all I've ever wanted. So please just trust me..."

The Lust We Run OnOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara