Chapter 14

Tord's P.O.V

I was woken up by the early morning light shining through the windows and straight into my eyes. A low rumble of a groan past my lips at being violated by the sun as I turned to my side and hugged what I thought was Tom's arm to my chest.

My arm and face sunk deep into a pillow as I gripped it. My eyes slowly opened in confusion, "The fuck...?" I mumbled with a heavily groggy accent.

I stared at the pillow for a good few seconds before it processed in my head that Tom wasn't in bed. It also came to my attention that my free arm was curled up against my chest, a stuffed animal crammed into the nook of my elbow and smashed against my chest. Looking at the bear with even more confusion I spoke softly to myself, "Tomee bear.....? How'd you get here...?"

Pushing myself up, I stretched with a yawn. On the bedside table was an empty tub of ice cream and Tom's laptop from last night. Stuffed animals littered around the perimeter of the bed from falling off. But what caught my attention most was the sound of the shower running a faint sound of a speaker and soft angelic singing.

My lips tugged into a smile and I slipped out of bed. Making my way to the bathroom, I slowly opened the door to not make much noise, I stepped in and slowly shut it behind me.

Tom's voice was clearer now. His singing easily overpowering the running water and the soft sound of the speaker. I'll be the first to say If you didn't know Tom or his voice, you'd be having trouble deciphering if it was a male or a female singing. But it was still astounding to listen to nothing less. Hopping up on the vanity I listened to his voice. Letting it full my ears.

At this point I wasn't even listening to lyrics. I zoned out to Tom's voice filling my ears. It wasn't until the song changed to a heavy metal song. The heavy bass and drums snapped me out and I scrambled to pause Tom's music.

"Are you fucking serious?" Tom's voice sighed from behind the shower curtain in annoyance.

The curtain was pulled back slightly and Tom popped his head out, "mornin' baby." I hummed as soon as I saw Tom's wet hair sticking to his forehead.

His eyes quickly locked onto mine. In a matter of a second I saw confusion, shock, and fear go across Tom's face. He let out a shriek and fumbled back the curtain causing him to slip. A crash of Tom's body, shampoo and body wash bottles hitting the floor.

"Tom!" I jumped down from the vanity ready to rip back the curtain to help.

Tom yelled back, "No! Don't you DARE touch the fucking curtain! I'm fine! My fucking God, what are you doing in here?!"

"But-"

"I said I'm fucking fine, Tord!" He Hissed and I stayed put, not wanting Tom to get upset even further. A few seconds of silence, Tom managed to pick himself off the shower floor and he stuck his head back out, gripping the edge of the curtain to ensure it was covering his body, "What are you doing in here?! You could've at least knocked or something you fucking pervert!"

I flinched and looked down at being called a pervert. I didn't come in here with the intention of sneaking a peek at him, "I just wanted to listen to you sing..."