Amber O'Brien

I was in the best dream that I won 1 million dollars but due to my annoying alarm I came to reality. "I Can't enjoy anything" I mumble to myself.

I look to my side and my phone was ringing. I didn't bother to see who it was "amber. Are you awake? You better be because I made this interview up and you better so up" oh great it's my sister. She is just 2 years older than me and she acts like my mother.

"Yes Yes. I'll be there...." I look at my alarm clock. "In 20 minuets" I added. "You better be" she said. "No worries Amanda" I ensure her. "Oh ok. Good luck there baby sis" I smile "Thanks bye"

After the call ending. I jump out of bed and did my morning routine. I made myself a bowl of cereal. I quickly ate it and ran down stairs.

I tired to call a taxi but they just ignored me. I look at my watch and I had 10 minutes to get there. I decided to call my friend.

"Yo Will pick me up man" I said as soon as he pick up "Okay" I was about to hang up. "Wait where are you" he asked. "At my place" I answered annoyed "Okay" he hang up after that.

Then I fell a tap on my shoulder. I look behind me and it's Will "where's your car man" I said looking at my watch. "It's in the back" he said. "Well let's go then" I said as I followed him.

I told Where to go and I only have 2 minutes. "Where is Room 109. I'm meeting Bridgette Banks" she smile and gave me a card "floor 5" I thank her and I scan the card and then ran into the elevator and pushed the button.

I walk to the lady in the middle of the floor "where's room 109" I asked. She pointed. "Thank you" I said out of breath. Before I knock I could hear an argument. "Oh please don't get me fired" I decided to go in side.

Everyone had their eyes on me. 2 older people a man and a woman. Looks like they're rich but lovely people. Then a beautiful girl. Lovely skin color, a body most girls want and eyes to die for.

I couldn't get my eyes off her. "Who are you" the older man spoke. My mouth open but no worlds came out. "She's my.....fiancé"
She answer. The older people were shocked including me.

She walk up to me and wrapped her arms around my shoulder. "We'll been only dating a couple of months but we fell in love with each other" she said as she were in love with me.

"Oh my god. This is great news I thought you'll be alone forever. This is such great news" the women said. "Relax Mom" she said. "No no. We will pay for your wedding. Everything is on us" the man spoked. "Dad. Wait" she said letting go of me.

"Be we can't...you two are going to get married in 2 weeks" the women said. The hug me but no words left my mouth. They finally left us alone.

"You must be Amber O'Brien" I quickly nod my head Yes. "Well sorry about that" she said. "B-But w-were not even in a c-couple" I stuttered through my sentence. She smirk.

"Okay let's make a deal" she said. I look at her. "If you Married me and we stay together in about 3 years I'll give you 4 million dollars" she didn't hesitate. I thought about it "deal" I said. She smiled. "I'll have my lawyer make it and I'll call you when it's done" she said as she left me alone in this big room.

I can't be married I thought to myself. I'm only 20 years old. I go to NYU and just need a part time job but I ended up being engaged.

I finally walk out and went down giving back the card. "Call me" the front desk lady giving a piece of paper. I just smiled and put it in my pocket.

I got a taxi and went to my favorite Chinese restaurant. "Oh hey Amber. How's it going" "oh fine Mrs Lee how about you" I replied. "Good Good. Do you want your usual" I nod. "and a juice" I added "I got it" she said.

As I ate my food. I couldn't get her image out of my head. She was so beautiful. I decided to look her up on my old iPhone 5s I type in Bridgette Banks.

Her pictures came up and dam she was hot. As I look in her Wikipedia page she is 24 years old. She has 2 older siblings and her parents are extremely rich. Other information how she was born and rise in New York City.

While I was born and raised in LA but decided to study in NYU. My sister made it all nice so I decided to follow her, later I found out she was lonely and just wanted a family member around.

"Wow she's hot" I turned around. I giggle "Mrs. Lee" she shrugged "what she's hot and it's been awhile since you dated" I followed her to the back. "What do you mean" I said while helping her fix the boxes. "Well 2 and half years is a long while" she said. "Well thank you Mrs Lee" I said while handing the money. "Say hi to Mr. Lee" I shouted while leaving.

It's was only a block away from my apartment. I put in my earphones and continue my walk. I was thinking about what Mrs Lee said and she was kinda right. Ever since last girlfriend I wasn't able to move on.

I don't know what to do.

Next