5 days

Bridgette Pov

After the accident, we rush her back to the US my parents had the best doctors by her side. They still didn't know who shot my babe but I'm not planning to tell them yet since I focus on Amber to get better.

It's been five days and she is improving a lot but has been depressed since she still has nightmares.

—— Story

I was picking up Amber from her 2-hour long therapy session. Her therapist suggested having a fellow companion to be around her.

"Hey...." she sat in the passenger seat. Then we heard small whimpers. She turns around and looks surprised. "Wow hey...." waiting for me to answer. "It's a female and she is only a month old. Name her babe" she smile. "Okay...hey Bay?" I smile and nod.

"Thanks, babe" gave me a kiss on my forehead. "Anytime babe".

Throughout the car ride, Amber couldn't take her hands of Bella

Throughout the car ride, Amber couldn't take her hands of Bella. She would make baby voice and pet her. It was cute but I was started to get jealous of how much attention Amber gave her.

Amber hasn't touched me or anything. She hasn't even kissed me on the lips. She kisses my cheek or my forehead but not my lips. I desperately miss her love and the connection we have.

"I bought her everything she needs" I walk in the door while Amber holds her even though she has a dog on a leash. "I placed her bed and stuff in the living room" I showed her. She nods and goes over and slowly puts her down. Amber sat neck to her and petting her. "okay.... I'm gonna take a shower babe" she just nodded. I rolled my eyes and headed to our bedroom.

I took a good shower but I'm still thinking about Amber and how much she changed. Also how I haven't talked to my parents since Amber woke up.

I stepped out and wrapped my towel around me. "shit" I mumble as I look around for my clothes. I open the door and saw Amber asleep on the bed. I smile cause she looked so cute hugging my pillow. I took off my towel and slip on my matching red undergarments.

She was in the right position so I could straddle her lap. I made my way up to her lap and started to leave kisses all over her face. I could feel her member slowly rising. I smile and started to grind on her lap. She let out a small whimper making me giggle.

Then neck thing I know she was hovering me. She started kissing some exposed skin just above my chest. I let out a few moans as her hands wander all over my body. I couldn't take it anymore. I took off her shirt and she started to unbutton her jeans.

Clothes flew leaving her in her boxers and my panties on i. She kisses my boob while groping the other one at the same time. Playing with her hair and not trying to scream out her name. As she went closer to my womanhood my body became hot and hotter but stop just above it.

"Can I" I quickly nod

Hours later we finally rested and were cuddling watching a movie. Until my phone started to ring. I made my way out of Ambers grip and walk over to my phone. I picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered

"Bridgette" someone yelled

"Yeah?" I'm too tired to yell back

"BITCH Kendell, Cara, Bella and I are waiting for you" she sounded pissed

"Sorry GiGi be there in a few"I hang up and woke up Cj

I grab a few things from my closet and started to change in front of a sleepy Amber"What happen Babe?" she said as she rubs her eyes."I have to go to work and was wondering if you could go with me" making her shocked "I don't babe is it to soon to introduce me into your modeling world" she said sitting on the bed.

I walk up to her and peck her lips. "Your my wife and you should know everything and everyone in my whole in my life and they should know you" I explain. "Fine" she groans and got up and walk to her side of the closet.

Amber Pov

I did my hair and wash my teeth. Check my face out and what can I say I am pretty and handsome. I smirk and putting some last touches and grab my outfit and put it on. Since its usually cold I put on my jacket.

I head to the living room and didn't see Bridgette so decided to take Bay out of her cage and put her on my lap while playing with a stuffed toy

I head to the living room and didn't see Bridgette so decided to take Bay out of her cage and put her on my lap while playing with a stuffed toy. "Ready to go" she asked while holding some keys. My jaw drop. She let out a soft giggle.

 She let out a soft giggle

"Babe stop" she whined. I chuckle and put Bay back inside and walk up to her. "Wow... I still can't believe I'm married to you". She blushes and puts her face against my chest. I play with the ends of her hair. "So I'm guessing that John won't be taking us" she nods. "okay let's go" She steps back and hands me the keys and we intertwine our hands.

"Another new car Babe?" I said while walking towards the car. "It's my parent's way of saying sorry" she said as she got inside. I just nod and start the car. "I Put the address on my phone" she said. We head out.

We barely get there on time. I hand over the keys to the valet. Following Bridgette behind but I stop when we reach the entrance. She turns around and smiles. God how can she be so beautiful I thought as we stare at each other.

"Come on Amber... They'll love you" she interlocks our hands and pulls me inside.

Next...