I Couldn't believe It

Amber Pov

I was greeted by famous handsome and beautiful but Bridgette was the most amazing woman there. She was the only one in my eyes.

She was currently talking to some other models leaving me sitting on the couch. Holding a drink in my hand.

"Welcome to the club" I look up and there were some guys holding a drink or a piece of food. "Hi I'm Abel (The Weeknd and these guys are..." The guys answer "hi I'm Zayan" another one "sup I'm Tyga" then the last guy speaks "Hello I'm Shawn (Mendes)" I wave. "I'm Amber" still shocked by what's happening around me.

I'm just a college student hanging out with the famous and rich.

"Hello?" Seeing fingers being snapped in front of my face. I look up and it was Zayn. "Oh sorry..." drinking my drink. They all nod and sit around me. "So your the wifey" Shawn said. I just nod.

"I get you...I'm thinking about purposing to Bella" Abel drinks his drink. "Love stops no one" I said and everyone nods in agreement. "So let's party" Shawn shouted. "Not too hard" we turn around and see the girls walking to us. (Bella, GiGi, Camila, Kylie, and Bridgette).

The guys lead them to the dance floor. Leaving me and Bridgette on the couch. She grabs my drink and places it down. "Come on babe...can we please go and dance" she begged with puppy eyes. I groan and nod. She smiled and led me to the dance floor.

Time passes

Bridgette was tipsy but I was fine since I didn't drink any alcohol. We were driving back home and I couldn't believe that I meet The Weeknd, Selena Gomez, and other big names.

Then I felt a hand on my thigh. I look to my side and saw Bridgette with an evil smirk. "Babe" I said she only giggled. She got closer and closer.

But thank goodness we reach the building. I park and jump out of the car. We were currently heading up. As soon as we reach the door she jumped on me.

Her legs wrapped around my waist and my arms lay on her butt. Her lips smash on mine. I unlock the door with my hand while the other stayed on her butt. I moved us to the bedroom gently laying her on the bed. I took off my jacket shirt. Going back to her leaving wet kisses all around her neck.

"Amber" she moans. Making me go even crazier.

I pulled away so she can take off her outfit and leaving her in undergarments. I also pulled down my boxers and we made love.

Next

Next....