Honeymoon

Bridgette Pov

I was slowly waking up. I look over to my left and saw Amber still asleep. I smile and kissed her cheek. I was about to get up until her arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer to her body.

"Mrs. O'Brien where are you going," she asked with her eyes still closed. I grin. "I going to make breakfast and then we have a plane to catch," I tell her.

"It's your parents personal jet we can leave anytime" she mumbled. "I know but I want to enjoy our time together" I tried to get out of her grip. "Fine But give me 10 minutes," she said as she slowly lets go of me. "In 5," I said as I get up. I looked down again and she was asleep I giggle and make sure John gets our bags down.

After he left

After he left. I took a quick shower and amber still sleeping. "Babe Get up" I yelled as I go to my closet. "I'm up, I'm up" she jump out. She ran into the bathroom.

I put on my outfit and grab my phone and purse. Then I see amber come. Grabbing her backpack.

"Let's go" she said walking confidently. I stop her. My hand on her chest. "What?" She smiled. I smirk and look at her eyes. "Give me a kiss" I demand. She walks up and holds my face and kisses my lips.

A few seconds she lets go. "So where are we going" She asked. I wrapped my arms around her neck. "well..." i said. "Please Babe" she begged. "Fine...we are going to Bora Bora" I said.

"yess" she cheered. I giggled "I'm glad your happy". I give her one last peck and we head off.

Once we got there we were greeted by the staff and heat. Dad and Mom hired us a maid, private chef and a bodyguard. They gave us a private villa.

"This is beautiful" Amber said as she drank her water.

Life was looking good so far

Outfits

Next