3 years

Bridgette Pov

It's almost going to me 3 until I meet Amber along with our deal. She and I have been to busy discuss it but we do have a vacation coming up. I was arriving in Paris first since Amber had a few things to do first in England and would be joining me tomorrow.

I was heading to my room.

When I open the door there were petals of roses o the floor and candles. In the middle, there was a table and it had a bouquet of flowers.

(An idea of what it looks Like)

I look at the card 'Your Mine and I'm Yours' ~ Amber this made me blush. I continue to follow the path and it leads to the balcony

 I continue to follow the path and it leads to the balcony

The Food is freshly prepared and smells amazing. "Do you like it" I turn around and Amber was looking more handsome than ever. She was on one knee holding a box. "Will you marry me again" I open the box and it was a necklace. "Since you have a ring already I assume that I got you something else," She said as I look at the ring.

"I love it and I love you more"I bend down and kissed her. "Yes" she got something out and it was some papers. "Our contract" she hands it to me and I ripped it. She kissed my lips "Let's eat I'm hungry" she ran to the table making me laugh.

------- Pass days

We decided we were going to have a wedding again with our family and close friends. We were like a normal couple. Making love and spending time exploring the city. It was the perfect week

------ Couple of Years

Bridgette was pregnant with their first child and everything was going well for them. Amber anxiety and depression was better. Amber and Bridgette spend a month each between LA and NY. They decided once the baby was born they willfully moved to LA. Since Amber's grandfather is sick and Amanda is also getting married.

Mrs. Lee moved back to China but they always visit her during the summer. Bridgette still hasn't talked to her parents but still talks to her siblings. She was slowly reconnecting with them for her daughter Anna.

Things were perfect for the Couple.

The end