2 years

It's been 2 years since Amber and Bridgette meet and have been married. Amber graduated from college and now has opened up 5 restaurants in the U.S. - New York, D.C., Los Angeles, Boston, and Austin. She also started a salon/barbershop business with Jimmy. They wanted only to open up shops in Southern California (4).

———— Amber's Pov

I was woken up by kisses all over my face. I slowly open my eyes and saw Bridgette hovering me. I smirk and pushed her on the bed so now I'm on top. "What are you going to do?" She asked confidently. I smirk "oh you know" I say.

She arches her eyebrow. I started to tickle her all over her body. She could stop laughing. Then I hear whimpers coming from the living room. "I think she's awake" Bridgette bit her lip.

"I'll go make breakfast while you take a shower" I peck her lips and watch her as she enters the bathroom. Damn, she still looks good. After a good 30 seconds, I rush downstairs.

Get Bay out of her cage and pet her for a bit. I put her breakfast in her bowl. I wash my hands and put on an apron. "Time to do my thing" Bay just barked at me making me giggle.

"Go back inside girl" I whispered. She went back to her cage and watched me as I prepared the table.

 She went back to her cage and watched me as I prepared the table

"Perfect" I mumble. "Babe, have you seen my phone?" Bridgette shouted. I didn't reply.

I stood waiting for her to come holding a bouquet of flowers. "Babe?" She walks up. She looked very happy. "I love you," I said with a stupid grin on my face. She walks up to me a kisses my lips. "Thank you, babe" taking them out of my hand and smelling them. "Fresh" I nod.

I stepped aside and gasp as soon as she saw the breakfast. "You did this all for me" she looked like she was about to cry. "Anything for you babe" I smile. "Thanks, Amber" she kisses my cheek.

She puts the flowers aside and we started to eat breakfast. As we ate Bridgette wouldn't stop saying that she loves me and thank you for the breakfast. As I put the dishes in the washer I see her admiring the flowers making me smirk.

I quickly rush to the closet and take out two boxes. "What are those" Bridgette said as I walk up to you. "My presents for you" I said. "Babe" she smiles and puts her hand on her chest. "Here you go babe" I kiss her forehead and lay them down on the counter.

She takes her time and she finally is done opening the presents. I was a bag and high heels. "Aww you know my taste" she said making me blush. "Kinda and got some help from your friends" I rub my neck. "I'm glad you guys are hanging out and doing this for me" she kisses my lips.

"I got to post this"

I was playing with Bay while Bridgette was still on her phone

I was playing with Bay while Bridgette was still on her phone. I sat down and let her out of the cage. "You've grown so big haven't you" I change my voice into a baby voice. We were playing with a stuffed toy that Selena got her.

"Babe?" Bridgette called for me. "With Bay" I shouted back. "The girls and guys wanted to hang out" I just continued to play with Bay and felt Bridgette sitting on my lap putting my attention to her. "What should I say" I scratched the back of my head. "I kinda have plans with Dj today" I said.

She holds my chin squishing my face. "And you didn't tell me" she said angrily. "I was then I got business in the office" I said. "I get it...so where are you guys going" she said letting go of my face.

"Go-karting" I said wrapping my arms around her waist. "Dj wouldn't mind if you guys would come" I said. She smiles "great I'll text the girls" I nod and I'll text Dj.

Dj said it was cool and the girls agreed so that means the guys agreed. I text my sister but she was on vacation with her friends in London. She hopes to meet a British guy there and make babies. I just told her she was crazy and to have a good time.

I went to the room get ready for today. I change into my outfit. "Back In your cage girl" I said and she did. I was on my phone playing some games. "Ready" I hear. I looked up and she was beautiful. "Damn I have a sexy wife" putting my phone in my pocket. "John is picking us up" she said. I kiss her lips.

 I kiss her lips

(Her outfit)

Next