Reunite pt. 2

Bridgette Pov

"What exactly happened" I said as I bring her a water. As soon as I have her the glass she chugged it down. She sighed and put it on the coffee table.

"The call..." she said making me nod. "It was my dad...and he wanted us to go have dinner tomorrow" I got closer. "Babe I know she's your mother but you don't have to do something you don't want to." I assured her.

"It's been since the accident...it was the last time I saw...her" she said with watery eyes. "What do you want me to do babe and I'll do it" I played with her fingers. "Just Just be there for me" she paused. "I want to fly out Amanda" I let go and got up. "Yeah sure I'll call her and make arrangements" she nods. I stood up and kiss her lips. I went to make arrangements.

As soon as I told her that Amber needed her she said yes. She isn't coming until 7 am. Meanwhile, we can get some sleep. I went back to the couch and saw Amber and bay sleeping.

 I went back to the couch and saw Amber and bay sleeping

(What the couch looks like)

I grab a blanket and covered us. Lay next to her and we slept.

—— 7 am —- Amber Pov.

I was woken up by some licks on my face. "Hey girl" I said with a husky deep voice. I look over to my side and saw Bridgette asleep. I pick her up and took her to the bed.

I change into some comfortable clothes.

I left a note out and explain that I was going out

I left a note out and explain that I was going out. Grab a water and head out with Bay. "Let's take a walk girl" I said as she dragged me out.

Once we got back. We heard laughter. Bay and I looked at each other. I let Bay out of her leash and went running to the kitchen. I hear people talking as I make my way to the kitchen. I drop the poop bag. "...Mom?" I mumble. Bridgette quickly rushes to me picking the bag up and threw it away. I was still mixed with emotions

Angry, sad and confused

"Amber... babe look at me" breaking my eye contact with my mother. I look down and see Bridgette with desperate eyes begging for a reaction. "Amber please say something" My sister said making me look at her. "I am going to get food" rush out grabbing some keys. I hear food steps coming after me.

------ Bridgette Pov

Amanda and her mother left to their house. I stayed at the apartment waiting for her to come. I look over at my watch and its been like 45 minutes. I. groan and let out Bay to play with her. I hear the door opening Bay quickly rooms to the door. I got up and saw Amber holding bags. "Brought us, Mexican food" she showed me. I giggled and help her with the bags.

Through the middle of our meal "So your mom asked to come around 7 for dinner" I break the silence. "I don't know babe" she said playing with her food. "Well today I have a few meetings but I'll be done before 7 so it's up to you babe" I discuss it with her. "I have to meet up with Jimmy to discuss some new projects and then hang out with him and Kelly" I let out a big sigh

"Okay I'll be waiting" I got up and got ready for the day.

I was heading out and saw Amber playing with Bay. I walk up to them and kiss on top of her head. "I love you babe" she looked up and smile "me Too".

I have 2 cars in LA a Mercedes Benz G-Class and a Jaguar XF. I was currently driving my Jaguar to head to the office in LA.

——— Amber Pov

I was currently getting a haircut by Jimmy. Since I really needed one and to retouch my hair dye. Kelly sat next to me "So how is Bridgette doing" he asked.

"She's good" they both nod. "I hear what happen Amber tell us how are you feeling seeing her again" Kelly said. I looked down. "I honestly feel glad that she wants to reach out but it took her a long time" I said.

They nod. "Bud you did ignore us and never told us that you were dating" Jimmy said. I sigh and nod "especially after that she's a model. I could have gotten me a girl" making Kelly and I laugh. "You're to ugly to date a model" Kelly added.

A few minutes later.

"Okay, your done" I check myself through the mirror. "Thanks, dude" we did our handshake since we invented it at elementary.

We went to all the locations except the ones in San Francisco and San Diego. "Okay, later we will go to the other Two" I tell Jimmy and he nods.

"Let's go to the arcade" Kelly said making all of us rush to the car. We making bets and trying to win the best we can. It was a tie between Kelly and me while Jimmy was losing between 3 points.

"Okay, last game whoever wins gets to pick the prize" Jimmy set the rules. "What game" Kelly said. Jimmy looked around and pointed at the game. "Air hockey" he said.

We nod and Kelly and I ran to our position while Jimmy started the game. We were doing the best we can.

"Shit" I groan. "And the winner is Kelly" she jumped up and down. We handed her the tickets. "So what are you going to get" I asked. She ran to the prize room.

"You really got a teddy bear?" I whined and she nods making Jimmy and I groan

"You really got a teddy bear?" I whined and she nods making Jimmy and I groan. My phone started to ring while they got some ice cream. I looked and it was Amanda "Amber please come" she begged. I didn't reply. "Come on don't do it for her do it for me" she begged again which I didn't reply. "Okay if you come I'll make you your favorite cake" she said waiting for me. "Okay I'll come" we said our goodbyes and I check the time and it was 6:30.

"GUYS I really need to go"I ran to them. "We understand we'll just get an uber back" I left some money with them and rushed back home. "I see Bridgette ready to go somewhere as she played with Bay.

"Get ready while I wait for you in the car" not look at me.

Next