Dinner

It's 7 pm and Amber & Bridgette are heading out to go to the rehearsal dinner. Amber was waiting for Bridgette in front of the door.

"Babe are you...." she was shocked on how beautiful her fiancé look to day.

Amber Pov

"Turn around please" I pleaded. She smile and twirl around. Gave me a kiss on the lips and wipe it off with her thumb. She grab some keys from her purse.

"John is not able to take us because he's picking up your family so we have to use my car. Do you know how to drive" she asked. "Last time I drove was in LA and that was months ago plus my New York driver license hasn't arrived yet" I explain to her.

"Don't worry about it" she claim and handed me her keys. Which had a symbol that look familiar.

We got to the garage during the ride we had some make out sessions. I was following her. Her car was beautiful. She saw my expression "hey my fiancé let's go before it gets late" I open the car and we got in.

While I started the car "you got jealous of a car?" I giggle. She look angry/jealous "Well you hardly ever looked at me like that" she claimed. I smirk and kiss her cheek.

"My eyes and heart are always on you" I said looking at her eyes. She looked like she wanted to cry. I smile. She wipe off the lip stick on cheeks.

"Okay let's go" we were heading out and I looked at her "babe?" She turn her head. "Where are we going" I asked and she started to laugh.

She told me where to go.

Once we were there there were white balloons and a sign that says 'congratulations to Amber and Bridgette' Bridgette limo was already here as I parked.

"Wait here" I told her as I ran out of the car I open the car and reach out my arm. "What a gentleman" she said as she got out. "I try to be" with a playful smile.

I closed the door behind us and lead us to the entrance while I open the door again. She waited for me and we enter together.

We were greeted by friends and family. I introduced Bridgette to my family. After she took my hand and I was greeted by her parents. They hug me at the same time. "Please take care of our baby girl. Amber" Mrs. Banks said. "I will Mr Mrs. Banks" I replied.

They let go of me. I was still holding Bridgette hand. "This is my sister" she introduced me to her. I reach out my hand and shocked it. "Hi I'm Lily. You must be amber....this is my husband Jackson" she moved him.

He look like a big jerk and snobbish but I had to put a smile. I was 6'1 ft but he was like 6'5 he shook my hand. "Hello I am Jackson Handler" I smile "Amber O'Brien"

He stay there for a moment and Bridgette dragged me to a older male. "Amber this is  my brother and Best friend" I was shocked on who was her best friend "hi I'm Taylor swift" she had a smile and hug me but I couldn't move. "Nice to meet you Amber". "Taylor Swift". She giggles

"And this is my brother Jacob" he was about to say something but he got a call "excuse me" he said. I nod and then I turn around and it was Kelly. It's been 3 years since I've seen her. I let go of Bridgette and we ran into each other's arms. I spin her around. "I've miss you" I mumble. She smile while we both get a little tearful.

"Stop your going to make me cry" she said playfully hitting me. "Me look at you. Being all sensitive. Where's my old Kelly that was always getting into trouble" I said. "Shut up you made me. You used to call me a chicken". "Cause I love you" I said. Letting go of her. "I want you to meet someone" I said bringing her closer to Bridgette.

"Amber how come you never told me your were dating Bridgette banks" she said playfully hitting my arm. "Sorry?" I said. We giggled and they greeted each other. "Dinner is starting" Mrs. banks announced. Each spot had a name card and me & Bridgette were in the middle.

"We have lobster, stake and spaghetti" the waitress said. I order lobster with a Diet Coke. The hold time I was either joking around with Mrs. lee or Kelly. Mrs. lee already knows Amanda so they were talking. While my dad was taking to thee Taylor swifts and he doesn't even know who she is.

I feel a hand go on my thigh. I look down and up at Bridgette with an evil grin on her face. She started to message my thigh. Going lower. I tried to stop her but she continue and I don't want to make a scene in front of everyone.

Dinner was done

"Okay everyone a speech from Amber's Dad" Mrs banks announced with a glass on her hand. Caught him off guard. "Umm..well.... firstly I wanted to congratulate the couple. Amber, I hope you and your wife are always happy and be there for each other..to Amber and Bridgette" he raised his beer.

"Now mr. Banks" Mrs banks said. She sat down and he got up. "Bridgette you are my princess and I hope amber will treat you like one. Well she better... to Bridgette and amber"he raised his glass and we all drank.

Next