Yes or No

Amber Pov

I was with Kelly and amber taking boxes out of my old apartment. "So these are going with me and the rest is go to charity" I explain it to the girls. "So where's Bridgette" Amanda asked. "Umm getting her dress". They nod "did you get your suit" Amanda added. "They got my measurements but I haven't seen anything"

"What about bachelor party?" Kelly said with an evil smirk across her face. "I don't think so Kelly"I said while I tied the black bag. "Why not?" She said. "I haven't talked about it with Bridgette" I answered.

"So you need her permission" Kelly argued. "But it's just me and you" I added. "Nah me, you, Amanda and Jay" me and Amanda look surprised while Kelly with a big grin. "No no no, you three always get in trouble together". Kelly look offended "come on girl. Don't be a chicken" Kelly and I giggle. "I'm totally in then" I agree.

She rolled her eyes. "Fine but I'm not drinking" we nod. While we put the things in the limo and the rest into a truck. "Thank you for your donations ms. O'Brien"the man said. I nod. I head to limo and drop off Amanda at her place. "So today we are going to a club, dress good and party on" Kelly said. "Yeah Yeah, see you later" I said as she got off. "Pick me up at 8" Kelly went off.

"Where to ma'am" John said. "Home please" he nods. I decided to take a quick nap.

"Ma'am we are here" he woke me up. "Oh thank you John" I said as I got up. "Ahh Ms. O'Brien" the bell boy said. "Good evening can you take the boxes up to the condo" I said while giving him a 50 bill.
"Right away ma'am" he room it and ran out to the limo.

I unlocked the door and it was silent. Which was odd since she usually on the phone or checking social media. "Bridgette?" I called out "in the bathroom" she yelled.

I made myself to the master bathroom. "Babe me and my friends are going out" I said while staring at her in the bathtub. "Are you sure you don't want to be with me tonight" she said as she got up. Showing her amazing body.

"I would love to but I already made So plans with my friends, babe" I said looking sorry. "Whatever" she said getting her robe and wrapped it around her body.

I she went into her makeup room/ shoe closet. While I went into the living and saw the boxes here already. I look through them and found an outfit I like.

Once I did my routine. I put on my outfit made some last hair touches. I went into her shoe closet. Organizing so I could put in my shoes.

I wrap my arms around her waist. "I promise I'll be good babe" I laid my head on her shoulder. "Fine" I let go and kiss her cheek "love you babe" I said heading out. Got the keys from the bowel and heading down to the garage.

I pick up Amanda, Kelly, and jay at the hotel. "Where did you get this ride" jay saying as he admire it. I got out and hug him. "A gift from Bridgette" I said. "Damn you got your self a sugar mama" he said. "Shut up and get in the car man" I said.

We all got in the car and heading out. "So where are we going I asked" jay answered "Umm here" he showed me his phone and I put it in the car.

I payed the valet 40 I headed and saw jay and Kelly arguing with the bouncer. "What's happening" I asked Amanda. "They got the dates wrong" she said looking worried.

"Can we figure something out" I said. The bouncer look up at me "Amber O'Brien" I smile and nod. "Please come in" since I'm only 20 I couldn't drink. I fix my jacket and notice some girls staring at me. One blonde lick her lips and walk towards me. I look around and notice everyone was at the dance floor even Amanda.

"Hi I'm Sarah" she said licking her lips. "amber" I said taking a sip of my water bottle. "why won't you take me to your place and I would show you a good time" she said. I put up my hand and showed her my ring. "it doesn't matter to me, what about you baby" she said getting closer to me. I back out "sorry but I have to leave" I said going back to my friends and sister.

"here's 100. Do what you want" I said to Amanda "okay" she yelled over the loud music. I head out and told the guy to bring my car around. once I got it, I went straight home and it was only 11 pm. I park in the garage and head up.

once I got there the only light was on was the kitchen. I place my keys down. I put my shoes and jacket in the closet and jewelry in a box. Then I saw Bridgette laying down on the bed asleep. still in her robe with the tv on. I could resist her. I took off my clothes. jump on the bed kissing her exposed chest. she was only wearing a bra and panties under the robe. Turning me on

Next