Reunite pt. 3

—— Bridgette Pov

I went into the Mercedes Benz. Waiting for her to come. I check the time and it was already 7. Then the passenger door open. "Thanks, babe" she hops in and charged her phone.

I see her in new clothes

We interlock our hands and focused on the road

We interlock our hands and focused on the road. Every few minutes I would glance at her she look clam. "One last turn here" she brought me back to reality.

▶️▶️▶️ her house.

I park in front of the house. "You ready babe?" Take her hand and kissed it. She let out a big sigh and nod. "Haven't Been here for almost 6 years" she said making me shocked. "Amanda is here and I'm here... you're not alone" assuring her.

"Okay let's go" we get out of the car and make our way to the door. I knock on the door. A few seconds later we were greeted by Amber's Dad. "Good evening Mr. O'Brien" she smiled and hugged me. "Sorry I'm a huger" he said making me giggle.

"Please come in" he moved out of the way. "Amber..good to see you again and Better" he started to tear up. Amber just hug him and whisper something to him but I couldn't hear the words. "Bridgette! Amber!" I turn around and see Amanda hugging me for awhile then Amber. "we had lunch last friday," Amber said. Amanda playfully hit her sister.

"Come on Mom wants to see you guys" dragging amber and Amber grab my hand while I followed. I see a beautiful older woman who looks like Amanda and Amber mix together. "Hello good to see you again Bridgette" she said hugging me. I only saw her couple of times and left as soon as Amber was awake.

——-Time passes

Dinner was alright since Amanda and her dad did most of the talking. "Okay I'll go wash these plates. Mind helping me Amber" he mom picks up the plates. Amber slowly nods and grabs the cups.

They made their way to the kitchen. "I need to check on the game" Amber's Dad rushes out.

"Amber and mom used to always clean after. Amber would always get a sweet treat and I would always be jealous of her" Amanda tells me stories of amber when she was young.

All the laughs and struggles they faced. I hear laughter coming from the kitchen. "I think they're getting along" Amanda says.

I see Amber and her mother coming in. "Mom I think it's time for us to leave" Amber says. "Well good seeing you Bridgette" her mother says. We hug our goodbyes.

The drive was quiet and Amber was opening the door. "Why did you want to leave early I thought you were getting along with your mother" I say as I close the door. "I was but I wanted to do something with you" I see her come out with just a tank top and her pants.

I smile, She walks closer to me and starts to kiss me passionately. I wrap my arms around her neck pulling us closer and she places her hands on my hips. Her hands rubbing my back and her lips explore my mouth.

We need to breathe so we break our kiss. "Jump" she groans I did what she said and she was walk to the bedroom.

She took off her pants leaving her in a tank top and her boxers. She gently kisses my neck I arch my back. Giving her room to unzip my dress. "Damm girl" she mumbled. I was wearing my black lingerie set I knew it would turn her hard.

I was tugging n her tank top she knew what I wanted her to do. She took it off and went kissing my chest. She was sucking on my skin as her hands played with my chest area. Knowing that she's going to leave hickies but I don't mind since I like people knowing that I'm taking.

"I love you" I said as she took my set apart. I'm naked but shes still in her boxers. I whimper for her but she left wet kisses on my stomach leaned to my core. Her soft fingers were on my wet core. I let out a loud moan. It's been awhile since we made love and I need her.

She started to eat me and it felt amazing. I was about to release but she stops. She got up and took off her boxers. Through them away "I Love you too babe" she came closer. I Felt her member on the tip of my core. I let out a small gasp. "Please" I begged.

She smirks I knew what she wanted me to say. "Make love to me babe"I whimper. She was fully in me now. I let out loud moans as we made love all night.

Next thing I know I came a bunch of times and she was sleeping beside me and holding me.

Next