Wedding Day

Amber Pov

I was sleeping in Amanda's apartment and Bridgette is still at the apartment. Mrs. Banks few out my friends aka my best women/ men. There was a knock on the door. "I'll get it" Amanda yelled. "good morning everyone" Amanda invited them in. "Jay I thought you said you couldn't make it" I said while giving him a hug "Bridgette and Amanda got me in early from the UK" he said while put down the bags. "jimmy my man" I said doing our old hand shake. 'I brought my goods" he showed me.

He is a hair stylist, he has a shop in down town. I only trust him to do my hair. People love him and his shop. "let's get ready" we sat down. So it's Jay, Jimmy, Kelly and Amanda. "let me get out the suits" Amanda said walking towards a room. "damm Amber I never knew you would actually getting married" jimmy said while rubbing his beard. Jay and I are the only ones in college while Kelly works in the office so its been awhile for all of us together.

"look guys" Amanda said as she holds the bags. She hands them out along with the shoes. Mr. Banks personally pick them out.
After 3 hours of fooling around and looking good we were ready. "Amber the limo is going to pick us up In 10 minuets" Amanda says. "Okay" while looking at myself one more time.

Once I came out, Amanda and everyone had a beer on their hands while jimmy is handling me one. I grab it and joined them. "To Amber and her new life" Amanda said. We all talk while finishing are beers. "My last beer" I told everyone and they started to laugh.

"Okay the limo is here" we all grab our jackets and we head down stairs. "Hello Ms. O'Brien" he said while opening the door. "Mrs. O'Brien" he giggles. "Amber" someone said.

I turn around and I couldn't believe it. "Bella?" I whispered.

Bridgette Pov

I was entering the limo with my bridesmaid but lily was talking on the phone outside. "What do you mean" she yelled. Seconds later "so she's not there?" She asked. Moments later she hang up.

"What happen lily" she sighs and takes a deep breath. "Ummm.....amber is going to be late". I froze. I couldn't believe her words. I felt myself having a panic attack.

"Take deep breaths" Taylor said. She handing me water. "They said she's going to be there but she needs some time. To do something" lily said. "What do you mean" while taking sips of water.

Amber Pov

Bella my ex that I haven't seen in 2 years. My mother loved us together and hope both of us to get married and give her grandchildren. That's why she doesn't approve of this wedding happening. She probably was the one who told her.

"What are you doing here" I asked. We sat at a cafe. I grab a coffee while she had an tea. "I heard that you were going to get married" she said looking down. "Yeah, I'm actually in the middle of it. I'm heading there"

She looked up at me. "I still love you and want to be with you" Looking at my eyes. I shook my head. "Stop, you had 2 years. I'm tired of this sh*t Bella. I'm going to get married and no one is going to stop me." I said as I got up.  I took my car and drove to the venue.

Once I park I ran towards the roses in the ground. I saw Amanda on her phone. She didn't notice me. I hug her. "I'm ready" I let go and she nods.

The music started to play and my Groomsmen started to walk down. I was next and saw Mrs. lee and my dad holding cameras. They look so proud of me.

I was waiting for Bridgette bridesmaids to come out. I hold my hands together. Amanda whispers in my ear. "I'm happy for you".

Then the music started to play. The bridesmaids look nice but Bridgette look elegant, sexy, beautiful and gorgeous. I couldn't believe how beautiful she looked in that dress. Walking down next to her father.

He taps my shoulder hugs me and brings me Bridgette hand. I interlock it. We start the wedding.

About an hour later the wedding ceremony was over so everyone was heading to the venue. While me and Bridgette were headed back to our apartment. John drop of us and we were in the front door.

Bridgette was about to head in but I stop her. "Let me carry you". She smile and wrap her arms around my neck. Carrying her into the bedroom.

We began to make out until I stop. "People are going too be waiting for us" she said between kiss. I groaned "fine" I got off of her and change into something else while she putts on her other dress. After we went back

Next.