The Biggest Mistake

Amber's Pov

I heard some chatter but to lazy to move and see who it was. I slowly woke up but still sitting on the bed. "Hey She's awake" someone said in a whisper.

"Leave us alone" a familiar voice to me. I smile known who it was. I got up and saw Bridgette against the wall crossing her arms and not happy to see me. My smile drops into a frown.

"What's wrong baby." She moved away and grab her phone and showed me a picture of me kissing some girl in the club. "Babe it's not what you think" I said trying to get closer but she jumps away.

"Get out Amber" she shouted. "Babe-" she cuts me off. "Out" she points towards the door. I sighed and grabbed the first pair of shoes I saw. Then I saw the girls out in the living room.

I just sighed and grab some keys and headed out. I decided to go to Dj's dorm. Luckily she doesn't have a roommate so I could spend the day there.

I told Dj about what happened and she looks as mad as Bridgette. "I don't remember that and you know I don't drink" she nods "And I wouldn't hook up with a girl that's not the love of my life" she nods again "I understand that man" I just sigh and lay down on the empty bed.

Over the past hours, i left 20 messages and 10 calls on her voicemails. "where are you going"I ask as I sit up. "dude its Saturday I'm going to party" she said as she puts on her sunglasses. "You should come" she adds. I shook my head "Nah, can I stay here and play some video games" I asked. She nods "See you later buddy" then she leaves me alone in her dorm.

I sit on her bed and starting to play NBA or Call of Duty in between games I'll call or text Bridgette until GiGi pick up and told me to give her time. This made me sad but angry because we are married. We can't be acting like children.

As I was finishing my game I look at the time and it was already 9 pm. I stare at my wallpaper which was Bridgette kissing my cheek. I layed on Dj bed trying to remember that night.

------- Flashback

Abel "Heeeey party people" he said drunk. I was the only sober one out of all of us. I just chuckle "Let's have a good time" Zayn joined in. Everyone agreed by cheering. Everyone was either dancing, drinking or doing both. I just stayed on the couch looking through social media and every few minutes a girl would walk up to me flirting I would just show them my ring and they would back away.

"Come on dude" Dj said not as drunk as the guys. She was holding a drink and a girl by her side. "Nah I'm good" I said drinking my water. "Get the fuck up and lets dance" she said demanding. I just chuckle and nod "Fine....Bitch"I mumble the end. "what did you say" she snapped back. I just hold my hands up.

They guys joined us and were dancing. I was actually having some fun. Due to all the stress with school and staring up my career.

Then I girl came up to me and everything was a blur.

------- Back to the story & Bridgette Pov

I was talking to the girls trying to calm me down from anger, sadness, and mix emotions. I look through my phone again and saw Ambers missed calls and text messages. The guys tried to remember but they were too drunk to remember what happened that night. I just really missed her. I was playing with my ring

The bell ranged we just all look at each other but everyone was shocked as I was. "I'll get it" Selena gets up and walks to the door. I could hear anything over the tv. We just all stared at each other. Selena comes back with a sad face and then I see Amber behind her. I couldn't say anything "Amber" one of the girl's whispers. "I need to talk to you... Alone" she said looking at me with the saddest face that made me sad.

I nod and went to the bedroom I could hear her follow me. She shut the door behind her. I cross my arms and turned around waiting for her to speak. It was silent until she spoke but not looking at me "First of all I want to say I love you" She paused "And I never meant to hurt you... I'm sorry. I also want to put my side of the story" she finally looks up at me. I sigh and nod. She explained why she went and now explaining the girl

"All I remember is she handing me a drink and it made me feel all hot next thing I knowing the girl and I were kissing... Then I saw your text and pushed her away from me but I wasn't feeling too good so I left and went here. Maybe there was something in the drink or I was just stressed about school... I don't know but what I do know is that I LOVE YOU" she shouted at the end. I giggled and her frown turned into a smile.

"I Love You too"I whisper. She rushed to me and peck my lips. Wrapping her arms around my waist and twirling me around. A few seconds later she puts me down on the bed hovering me. "I have something to tell you" I nod. "I'm going into business with Mrs. Lee" making me gasp. "She does make the best food" I replied. She chuckles and kissed my lips. "That's why you been looking cute" I mumble through the kiss.

She pulled back "Cute?" she gave me a weird look "I thought I looked good" she kissed my neck after. "You looked sexy" I whisper in her ear giving her shivers. Then before we could go further we heard chatter behind the door.

Amber stop kissing me and got up. "The girls" she groans. I giggle and nod. I fix my shirt and got up and open the door to find the girls looking surprised. "Is this the bathroom?" Bella said. "I think it's the other" Selena jump in "Yeah let's go check it out" Gigi pushed the girls out. I looked back at Amber and she was just laughing.

NEXT